Top 7 Must-Follow Instagram Accounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

There’s only so many photos from acquaintances from high school you can look at in a day. It’s time to spice up your Instagram feed with these must-follow accounts! 

1. Liza Koshy: @lizakoshy

If this gal ever gives up her YouTube career, she’d make a fortune with Instagram. Her theme is always on point and not to mention her hysterical and relatable captions are always worth the wait. 

2. Harlow, Sage, Indiana, and Reese: @harlowandsageThese pups are more photogenic than any squad on Instagram. Follow them for your daily dose of cuteness. 

3. Ben Geisbrecht: @bennnnnnnngieHis photography will make you want to drop out of school and travel the world. He’s the perfect cure for cabin fever during midterms.

4. Cara Delevigne: @caradelevigne

Her wild-child lifestyle is so refreshing in the world of Instagram. In between posts of her latest magazine covers and red carpets is a gateway to her carefree attitude. 

5. Rob Strok: @robstrok

His portraits will make you want to buy a camera ASAP and treat your friends with beautiful new profile pics. Don’t miss a single breathtaking picture. 

6. Her Campus Shop: @hcxo.shop

Her Campus is always releasing the most incredible merch so stay ahead of the curve by keeping up with them on Insta! 

7. Her Campus Stony Brook: @hcstonybrook

Your easiest follow! Love beautiful campus photos, inspiring quotes, real SBU women fashion, and memes to lol at? We’ve got you covered. 

Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor