yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

The Perfect Fall Activity for Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Aquarius: Volunteer at a Nature Center 

Whether alone or with friends, spend some time making your community a better place. 

Pisces: Binge Watch Stranger Things

You are in your element when escaping from reality and having some alone time, so why not binge watch the greatest Halloween series of all time? 

Aries: Take a Hike to Enjoy the Fall Colors

Since you love a physical challenge, enjoy the perfect weather and changing fall leaves with some friends. 

Taurus: Go Pumpkin Picking

Flex your green thumb and head to the nearest pumpkin patch to pick up the perfect pumpkin to enjoy through Halloween. 

Gemini: Read Stephen King’s IT

Books give you the warm and fuzzies so spend some time with the iconic Halloween novel and a warm cup of tea. 

Cancer: Attend a Fall-Themed Paint Night 

Gather up your squad and spend an evening at a paint night (wine is always a bonus) to spice your dorm up with some fall decor that you made yourself! 

Leo: Splurge on a Fall Shipping Spree 

Upgrade your wardrobe with new fall sweaters, leggings, and boots and spend the day with your girls at the mall. 

Virgo: Visit a Petting Zoo or Farm 

Goats, cats, and sheep galore! Since you love animals, spend a sunny weekend supporting your local farm or fall festival and feed some adorable farm animals. 

Libra: Go Through a Haunted House

Long Island has plenty of Haunted Houses and corn mazes to fuel your adventurous side. 

Scorpio: Girls Night Out on Halloween 

Your friends are the most important thing in your life so prioritize them for the best night out…bonus points for matching costumes! 

Sagittarius: Travel Upstate

A weekend away will satisfy your need for freedom and act as an escape from the stress of midterms. 

Capricorn: Experiment with Fall Makeup Looks

Use makeup to express your creativity with dark bold lips and bronzed eyeshadow looks. 

Gifs courtesy of Giphy and Laughing Gif

Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor