women wearing cozy earth tone clothese?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
women wearing cozy earth tone clothese?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration for Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

Patrick Starrr Releases One/Size Fits All Beauty Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Patrick Starrr released his makeup line ONE/SIZE and this brand really is one size fits all. You will have to excuse all the puns I am about to, make but I have tried many brands and products, the quality of these products are unlike any I have tried before!

His first products are a part of his visionary collection and his vision is beautiful. The ‘VISIONARY’ line includes Sparkle Vision Liquid Eye Shadow, his Visionary Eye Shadow palette, a black Liquid eyeliner and two gel eyeliners; black and brown. 

The Sparkle Vision Liquid Eyeshadows are a vision in themselves. I don’t say this often, but I am in love with them. I’m blown away by how smooth it goes on and how quick it dries. The glitter doesn’t fall out unless you really rub it, and even then, the glitter fallout wipes easily off your skin unlike most glitters. The eyeliners are great and easy to get a thin line and while it is long lasting you have a bit of playtime in case you want to fix up your liner to make it thinner or even it out. Once it dries, it does not budge and is perfect for long days, or nights. 

It is clear the vision for the Visionary Eyeshadow Palette was for it to be as inclusive as possible. He has six matte colors that can be used by a variety of skin colors for a natural look. The colors blend together easily and there is a pure black shade that one can combine with the matte colors to create a contour shade if your skin tone is darker than the matte ones, so it is really easy to create that natural look regardless of your skin color. There are also six shimmer shades: a deep yellow, a bronze, a rose gold, a steel gray as well as two colors that are the it colors this season: a sapphire blue and an olive green. The remaining two colors are a light burnt yellow and a gray. The undertones for all the shadows are the same so regardless of whatever shadow combinations you decide to use, they will go well together.

He has three different eyeliners in his ‘Point Made’ eyeliners, one being a liquid liner pen and two gel eyeliner pencils. They come in a ‘Busty Brown’ and ‘Bodacious Black’ color. The liners are all blendable. It is also easy to get a thin line or a thick line depending on the look you want. While the liners are long lasting you have a bit of playtime in case you want to play with the liner for a smokey look or to make it thinner including with the pen liner.

There are also two different types of makeup removerGO OFF Makeup Dissolving Mist, an aerosol spray, and makeup remover wipes. The spray is said to dissolve even heavy makeup and is designed to work with their Go Off Juiciest Makeup Wipes, but the Dissolving Mist can also be used with water. Both the Mist and the Wipes can be used to take off heavy makeup, which is great with Halloween just around the corner. The Makeup Wipes contain ingredients such as aloe and chamomile and can also be used to refresh skin throughout the day.

You can find the products at OneSizeBeauty.com or Sephora.

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.
Cece Cruz

Stony Brook '21

President/Editor-in-Chief here at the Her Campus Stony Brook Chapter! I joined Her Campus in Spring 2018 as a Junior Writer and I am currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in Political Science. My personality is somewhere between Rachel Green and Phoebe Buffay. I call that balance. In my free time you can find me doing... I'm a college student, if I appear to have any free time I'm probably procrastinating.