This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

To our loyal readers:  

Your support is everything to us. Thank you for hearing our voices and allowing us to share our stories with you again this semester.

We look forward to writing more stories that resonate with you and creating fun events for you all next semester.

We’d love to hear from all of you about what content you’d like to see from us. Feel free to email us at hc.stonybrook@hercampus.com with your suggestions!

We hope you enjoy your winter break and holiday season (safely!) until then keep in touch with us on Instagram and TikTok!

HCXO,

Her Campus at Stony Brook Editorial Team

The collgiette's online guide to life in seawolf country.
Cece Cruz

Stony Brook '21

President/Editor-in-Chief here at the Her Campus Stony Brook Chapter! I joined Her Campus in Spring 2018 as a Junior Writer and I am currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in Political Science. My personality is somewhere between Rachel Green and Phoebe Buffay. I call that balance. In my free time you can find me doing... I'm a college student, if I appear to have any free time I'm probably procrastinating.