Hairbrush, Hair products and Hair ties
Hairbrush, Hair products and Hair ties
Original photo by Quinn De Vitto
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

With fall in full-swing here are some products I thought you would all love for yourself or may help you jump-start holiday shopping.!

If you’re a nails fanatic you need to check out Le Mini Macaron’s (LMM) three latest colors, which I am obsessed with. Lilac Blossom is a beautiful purple with a neutral undertone that works well with any skin tone and looks beautiful with orange fall tones like their Creme de Apricot. The Apricot reminds me of a creamsicle and goes great with fall tones. Paradise Blue is a beautiful, saturated teal that can be easily incorporated with other fall colors–I am obsessed with how beautiful they look. All of Le Mini Macaron’s shades are an all-in-one gel polish.

Victoria Beckham Beauty’s Smokey Eye Brick in Silk has 4 perfect golden shades for the fall. Highly pigmented and smooth, they blend easily and quickly for an amazing fall look. Beckham’s Posh Lipstick in Spark is a beautiful dusty rose shade that goes on smoothly and feels super buttery.

Check out Insert Name Here Hair; they have a variety of clip-ins and wigs. Their Maya pony is a long sleek pony that gives you a style reminiscent of Ariana Grande’s signature look–you clip it onto your actual ponytail which makes installation a breeze. They also have amazing wigs! For instance, their Ariel wig from their Disney collaboration is a beautiful red. It has a natural feel, bounce and can be used with heat tools. The wigs are easy to put on, take off and care for, giving you more time to study.

Need a new hairbrush? Check out the Oval Cushion Brush from Curious Brushes by Nick Stenson. I love this brush because the bristles go all the way to the edge of the brush. It picks up the edges and helps give volume and I’ve also noticed it helps dry hair faster. The nylon and natural boar bristles help make the brush great. I also noticed it helps disperse natural oils to keep hair from being greedy. It fits comfortably in the hand as well. 

Makeup by Mario has just come out with lipsticks. They are smooth, creamy, hydrating, and long-lasting. They have a variety of colors including beautiful nudes for every skin tone. Nudes shades can contour your lips–a lighter shade in the center and a darker shade on the outer corners in addition to lining your lips.

If you like powder foundation check out Laura Geller’s Balance-n-Glow. This baked powder comes in nine different shades. It corrects color well, goes on smoothly, and of course gives your skin great illumination. It applies easily and quickly while still giving you a complete but natural look. 

If you find the change in weather causing havoc on your skin check out Nuskin. Their Nutricentials Pillow Glow is THE overnight gel-cream mask for dry stressed-out skin needing high-quality hydration overnight. With large tests/papers on the horizon, Nutricentials Eye Love Bright Eyes illuminates and helps reverse stressed, uneven skin as a result of stress and/or exposure to blue light. 

Beautifully moisturized skin calls for a new mascara. Thrive Causemetics has a new deep blue shade of mascara. There is just enough blue to sparkle in the light for an alluring look but deep enough to wear every day to even the most conservative workplace.

Ulta has released amazing sets including a mug set with a spa headband, travel mug, and two scented 3-in-1 bath washes/shampoo which smell amazing and are moisturizing.  They also have a Pixar collaboration including a Monsters Inc Boo-inspired zippered beauty box complete with Ulta’s high quality makeup including double-sided eyeliners, blush brushes, and a mirror. 

Need a place to store it all in? 

Check out Barbarnita’s bread box. While it’s a bread box it is actually perfect to use for storage. I LOVE the garage door opening version. It stores a lot; plus you can put your tablet on top or decorate it with small plants or Funko Pops! 

While Brabantia’s HangOn Drying Rack is meant to help you dry clothes, I found it can be perfect to hang clothes or lay wrinkle-prone items on. When you aren’t using it folds up slim for easy storage.

Hope you found something helpful!

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.