This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

In the early 2000s, girls would die to get their hands on a Juicy Couture tracksuit, inspired by icons like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. I remember when I was in middle school, all the cool girls had Juicy tracksuits and handbags. However, the trend eventually faded out, like most trends. Girls began their obsession with Victoria Secret and PINK, instead. 

But the year is 2018, and haven’t you heard? The 2000s are coming back! 

It didn’t really hit me until one of my best friends got me a Juicy Couture tracksuit for my 21st birthday and I remember thinking, “this is about to be the revival of Juicy and I’m here for it. If Kylie Jenner can bring it back, why can’t I?”

I may still listen to pop punk from the 2000s, so why not dress like we’re in the 2000s, too? To my surprise, Juicy Couture has really changed and updated their style to current fashion trends while still upholding their iconic branding. They really make everything now. Clothes, shoes, perfume, bags, makeup, cups and even watches!

With loungewear being so popular among students, especially during finals week, it’s not a shock people still love Juicy Couture. They also have the CUTEST packaging, making the perfect gift for the holidays!

Here some of our favorites given to us by Juicy Couture!

Watch with Interchangeable Straps

You can dress it up or dress it down. Get you a classic silver strap, or if you feel daring, make your outfit with a floral or velvet pink strap!

Travel Mug

Drink your morning coffee in style! This travel mug holds both hot and cold beverages and is dishwasher safe! 

Gifs Courtesy of GIPHY.com

Dorothy Mai

Stony Brook '19

President/Editor-in-Chief