ICYMI Drake and 21 Savage Just Dropped Tour Dates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

After years of not performing on tour, Drake is finally ready to hit the stage! He’s bringing along rapper 21 Savage to accompany him as they perform songs from their hit collab album, “Her Loss.” Drake announced the “It’s All A Blur” tour via an Instagram post on March 13. Shortly after, 21 Savage posted the same thing on his Instagram. The tour seems to take place exclusively in North America as of right now, but hopefully, there are more dates that are added as time goes on.

The tour begins in New Orleans, Louisiana on June 16th, 2023, and carries on until September 5th, 2023 in Glendale, Arizona. The duo will hit popular cities such as Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, and various other places in the U.S. The duo will also be coming to New York City at Barclays Center on July 17th and 18th and Madison Square Garden on July 25th and 26th.

The last time Drake performed was at the Pre-Super Bowl concert. He performed some of his hit songs from his new albums as well as some of his old songs to an array of celebrities who were at the event. Drake also recently performed at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York. He brought out 21 Savage as a special guest. At this exclusive concert, he hinted at going on tour soon and he did not leave us disappointed. His last official tour was back in 2018. This will be his first real return to his fans to hear his latest three albums, live. Since his 2018 tour, Drake has released “Certified Lover Boy,” “Honestly, Nevermind,” and “Her Loss.” The set list for his upcoming tour is not yet released, but you can expect to see songs primarily from these three albums to be on it. Drake is also notorious for throwing in a few throwbacks in there as well, so be sure to expect that!

The presale goes live on March 15th at 12 PM, and you can get tickets through Cash App. Tickets will be on sale to the general public on March 17th at 12 PM.

Be sure to grab your tickets before they sell out! Drake’s return has been highly anticipated so tickets are likely to sell out fast, especially since 21 Savage will be accompanying him. Be on the lookout for date changes and specific ticket details on Ticketmaster for more information. Good luck!

Ria Roy

Stony Brook '24

Ria Roy is a senior at Stony Brook University pursuing a Health Science degree on the pre-med track. She enjoys dancing, posting on social media, journaling, writing poetry, and listening to music in her free time. Follow her on Instagram at @riaroyyy