How to Transition Summer Clothes into Fall Fashion

It’s finally Fall, which means the end of bikini’s, shorts and sundresses. If you think the end of Summer pretty much means the end of cute clothes, fear not! Here are four ways to transition Summer favorites into chic Fall outfits.

Outfit #1

Jacket: Zara

Tee: Zara

Jeans: Zara

Shoes: Chanel

This silk woven jacket is a perfect layer on top of this outfit, instead of for colder Summer nights. Adding ripped black jeans and a black tee (in place of a tank and shorts) is a recent Fall trend of color blocking. To avoid looking too dark, the tan of the espadrilles (in place of wedges/ sandals), which matches the flower details on the jacket, makes this a perfect Fall look.

Outfit #2

Jacket: Zara

Tank: Zara    

Pants: Zara

Shoes: Adidas

Choker: Topshop

This is a Summer outfit that can definitely be repeated in Fall. During the cooler months, layering a classic leather jacket on top is a must. And instead of a wedges or sandals, adding a cute sneaker adds a level of street style chic.

Outfit #3

Jacket: Zara

Dress: Topshop

Choker: Topshop

Shoes: Chanel

Simply adding jackets and laying chokers which are all the rage right now, instantly turns a cute Summer flowy dress into a fall staple. Switch out wedges or sandals for a pair of chic espadrilles and you’ve got an outfit worth repeating.

Outfit #4

Jacket: Zara

Dress: Zara

Shoes: Adidas

Choker: Topshop

Stripes are really in right now, so adding a green jacket with minimalist detail, which is usually tied around the waist for cooler Summer nights, is perfect for another look. Add a pair of street-style sneakers and a choker to edge it up.

Model: Ula Nabati