Five Playlists to Help You Get Through the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

We all get that feeling. The one that shows up right after midterms and sticks with you through finals, making you feel lazy and unmotivated. Thankfully it’s 2017 and Spotify exists to help shake that feeling. Here are five different playlists to help motivate you to get your butt in gear for the last few weeks of the semester!

1. Midterms by reginazavalarangel

This playlist has a little bit of everything when it comes to music. With 252 songs, it’ll be hard to find something that doesn’t get you in the right headspace for studying.

2. MIDTERMS ARE DONEZO by kirawa6

Is rap more of your thing than classic music? This playlist is filled with songs from a bunch of artists whose beats will motivate you through your study session.

3. Study & Chill by 12170685583

Is that chapter test tomorrow morning stressing you out? This playlist is all about chill music, which is definitely a good thing.

4. Chillhop Study Beats by chillhopmusic

If that last playlist is a bit too chill for you, this one by chillhopmusic can help. Mixing together 93 chillhop songs into one playlist is perfect for an all-nighter.

5. Finals Ain’t No Thang by 1215675990

This last playlist is similar to the first one; it has a little bit of everything. This one has some fan favorites on it so jamming out to it as a little study break is a good opportunity when you’re struggling extra hard.

These are only a handful of study playlists on Spotify. Think you have a better one? Let us know! Music is a great way to push through that term paper that’s been giving you a headache. Good luck on the rest of your semester and study up, Seawolves!

Journalism, Stony Brook University Sophmore, Long Island
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor