Style

Every Sale You Need To Checkout on Black Friday and Cyber Monday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

We all know big box stores such as Walmart, Target, Sephora and Ulta have their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, but what you may not know is some of your favorite brands and boutique brands have some of the best deals around and who doesn’t love a great deal? So, I was able to find some great deals ahead of time so you can plan your Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping now, because you know what they say: the early Turkey stays away from the hunters. 

Deck Of Scarlet:

Thanksgiving Weekend Sale: 50% off sitewide

Dates: November 29th – December 2nd

This is a great chance to stock up on their Hi-light lip glosses! I love their violet bomb color! They also have great shadows to choose from.  

Scentbird:

Black Friday Deals: New Customers: Buy 1, get 1 free

Dates: November 29th – December 1st

Cyber Monday Deals: New Customers: Buy 1, get 2nd month free

Dates: December 2nd

There are so many items for sale including just about every fragrance you could want as well as popular CBD products. Their peppermint CBD oil is great for relaxing and soothing, especially around finals… or when you have to answer “what job do you want when you graduate” for the millionth time around the holiday table. But given the variety of products available, you can’t really go wrong. 

Veil Cosmetics:

They are known for their weightless makeup. 

Thanksgiving Weekend Sale: 20% off sitewide. Also available on Amazon Prime!

Dates: November 29th – December 2nd

UZ:

They have the eyeliner that you need to check out. This liner stays all day and is smudge resistant. They have a line called 7 shades of black, which is black with tinted red, green, blue, matt etc. and for Black Friday they will offer a limited edition set. This set will contain all  7 shades of black for $96 and valued at $112 so you end up getting one of these liners for free. It is great if you are a fan of black eyeliner or if you want to split them up to give as gifts to your friends! 

Nomad Cosmetics is a brand that makes products that are inspired by places all around the globe. They have gone to places such as Berlin, Tokyo and New York to draw inspiration for their palettes. The colors are highly pigmented and blend like a dream. For the holidays they will have a Jet Setter Vault with 4, 15 pan eyeshadow palettes that come reusable case.  It is $97 but is value $150. They have free Shipping on all orders starting November 25th. They have a Pre-Black Friday Sale that runs until Cyber Monday : 30% off $20; 40% off of $50; 50% off $80. And on Black Friday their best selling Tokyo Palette is 50% off This palette is one of my favorite ones!

For Small Businesses Saturday, they will be giving away a Positano Sunrise illuminating blush with every order, which is a favorite of one of their founders, Felicia.

Skincare Deals:

Ceramiracle is a non genderspecifc brand has everything from serums to moisturizers to supplements including chocolate that is good for your skin, that is designed to make your skin as soft as a baby’s. Their products are cruelty free, PETA Certified, Vegetarian-friendly and do not contain harmful preservatives, fragrances or unsafe chemicals. 

They have special gift sets this holiday season that contain two products and a teddy bear and that can be three potential gifts. But whether you split them up or not, good skin care during the winter is essential to avoid dry skin and how can you say no to chocolate that is good for your skin? I mean come on. 

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals: 20% off sitewide with code BFCM19 PLUS: Free Reboot Mask with every $100 purchase. (Max. 2 masks per customer)

Date: November 29nd – December 2nd 

They also have an amazon deal from Nov. 29th -December 2nd 

Amazon Deals: The First Light Duo Pack for only $99! Regularly $124

Just because it is winter doesn’t mean you can skip the spf in your routine. In fact in the (northern hemisphere’s) winter we are actually closer to the sun than we are during july. 

SuperGoop! Is known for their spfs. They have just about any kind of spf you could want from hand cream to shimmer shade which is eyeshadow with a shimmer that contains spf. They also have a glow stick to help you look radiant.

Black Friday: 20% off on Supergoop!.com 

Cyber Monday: $15 off $75+, $30 off $125+, $65 off $250+ when you use the code: CYBER

They also will be releasing holiday kits such as ‘Your Everyday SPF’ Kit ($32) which includes 3 of some of their most popular products: Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50, Defense Refresh Setting Mist, and Unseen Sunscreen. The kits are also available at Supergoop! Retailers such as Sephora.

La Bella Donna, a clean mineral cosmetic line that also has products that contains SPF. Their sale start on Thursday, Novemeber 28 and run until that Sunday. They are offering 30% off the entire site! And on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday they have an extra discount!

Skin Inc, where you can customize your own serum routine and get only what you need and not what you don’t is having a great sales! They also have some amazing technology to help with under your eyes and a trilight device where you can customize light treatment for your skin: 

11/28 you get 25% OFF Sitewide – Free Sculpt Lift Bar 24K GOLD with a min. purchase 

11/29-12/2: 25% OFF Sitewide – Free HYA with a minimum purchase and if you spend over $295 you gets free HYA and Sculpt Lift Bar with the code: BF25. 

Apparel:

SoulCycle has some amazing sales. Between now and December 2nd select styles and brands will be up to 75% off. These brands/styles include Alo, Aviator Nation, Lululemon, Monrow, Tory Sport, PE Nation and Ultracor.

Online you can catch Good American items for 25% off and all orders over $99 shipping on free From Thursday 11/28 through Monday 12/2. 

Health and Wellness:

If you or someone you know are into essential oils and supplements here are some options for you:

Gryph & IvyRose is a new herbal infused brand made or all ages. One of my personal favorite products is anything with is lavender as lavender can help one relax during finals. 

Online at  gryphandivyrose.com

From November 22-24 15% off $50 with code TAKE15,  20% off $100 with code TAKE20, 25% off $150 or more with codeTAKE25

On December 2 they have Buy 2 of anything, Get 1 Free with code: 1DAYONLY

Lola, a women’s health company that sells various products include pads, organic tampons and more have some great deals. On Cyber Monday you can use the code CYBER50 to get 50% off your subscription for the first 6 months! The offer is valid on all products except pads.

This company is doing something special to give back. On Giving Tuesday they are partnering with the Women’s Prison Association and for the first 100 First Period Kits purchased, LOLA will donate a kit to a daughter of an incarcerated woman. 

If you or someone you know is a cyclist or likes to sightsee on a bike, Lyft‘s bike share memberships will be offering the biggest discounts this year in specific cities. From November 28th to December 2nd memberships will be $50 off in New York (Citi Bike www.citibikenyc.com) with the promo SAVE50 and discounted 30% in Chicago (Divvy www.divvybikes.com), DC (Capital Bikeshare ww.capitalbikeshare.com), Boston (Bluebikes www.bluebikes.com), Portland (BIKETOWN www.biketownpdx.com/), Columbus (CoGo www.cogobikeshare.com) with the code SAVE30. 

Accessories:

Untangled is a brand new hair extension company. However, they are on a mission to stop the cruelty practices that often occur when real hair is taken for extensions. So their extensions are 100% synthetic made with high fibre so that they can be straightened or curled with heat. Many other brands with synthetic extensions are not heat friendly so untangled is a huge plus. 

They have both halo and ponytails extension options. They have added videos about how to install bangs so that product is sure to be coming soon! They also have really unique colors and natural looking Ombres. Their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is buy any hair extension and get a second for free!

Privé Revaux is a company that makes glasses, readers, as well as sun glasses and anti-blue light glasses. The anti-blue light can help stop eye strain and skin damage that comes from being on electronics too much. 

From November 28 to December 2

There is a site-wide sale with 20% off your entire order, no exclusions! You just need to use this checkout code: HOLIDAY20 at priverevaux.com

LePreix is a website where you can find pre-owned luxury goods like that Louie Vuitton or Chanel item you’ve always wanted! They have the most amazing sale. Starting Thanksgiving day with an extra 35% off, Black Friday is an 40% off, Cyber Monday is an extra 45% off and Cyber week is an extra 50% off!

Technology:

Living with a roommate is never easy and one of the most common arguments can be over temperature. Embr wave is a new device that can help you regulate your own temperature so if your roommate makes it too hot, you can get a cool blast on your wrist and if it’s too cold it can warm you up as well.  Its works great and it is very easy to control and adjust the settings with an app that works via bluetooth. They started their Black Friday sale on Nov. 20th- you can get $60 off the Embr wave.   

RikilovesRiki has a handful of new kits and sets out. You can get their original products at Ulta. They are lighted mirrors. While unfortunately I had a bad experience with the lighted mirror I got and had to return it, it is worth noting some of their mirrors, including two travel mirrors are shatterproof. Their holiday sets are on their website as well as being sold at Saks. 

I love Impressions Vanity! They have a variety of vanity mirrors and lights. These lighted mirrors, mirrors and lights come in all shapes, sizes and price ranges. They recently released a Hello Kitty collection to make your makeup application even more fun. They started their Black Friday sale already online and have amazing deals.

PhoneSoap: No, you don’t need water but this device uses UVC light technology to get rid of germs on your phone and anything else that fits in there so you can avoid those nasty germs. Y

They have three  different sizes, the phone soap,  the Home Soap and the Pro for professional and commercial settings . Certain items you can even customize with a picture of your family, your pet or even painting you did. They already started their Black Friday sale with 30% off with code: Gift30

For those of you who are looking to get a new hair dryer, curling iron or straightener check out Sultra. They have some amazing technology in their tools such as Advanced Care Ceramic and ThermaLite technology which promotes healing of your hair and scalp while you style! How’s that for a change of pace? Heat tools you don’t have to feel guilty about using! Here are their sales:

Cyber Monday (12/2) 30% off 

Merry Monday promo at 40% off on Monday (12/9). 

Both of these sales do exclude the After Hours Dryer Brush.

BlendJet:

This is a blender that is powered by USB so you can take it on the go! It’s  great if you are running late to class you can blend a breakfast smoothie on the way. They already started their Black Friday sale. It is 15% off 1, 20% off two and 25% off three or more. 

Last but not least, what’s the holiday without something sweet?

Who doesn’t love some candy and sweets? Not only do they make great snacks while studying for midterms and finals but they are a great gift to keep on the side just in case an unexpected visitor shows up and you need an extra gift. 

Tennis champion Maria Sharapova opened up Sugarpova, a sweets company that has everything from chocolate to truffles to gummies and even a tennis themed gumball. The candy is sweet but not too rich or heavy so it is perfect after a big meal like Thanksgiving or to snack on while studying. If you get the container you can repurpose them to hold everything from eyeliner to tampons. Check them out at https://sugarpova.com/

November 29-30: Black Friday Sale – 25% Off Sitewide

December 2: Cyber Monday Sale – 15% Off Sitewide + Free Ground Shipping on orders $39+

Hope you found something on this list for you or your loved ones! Happy Shopping!

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.
Cece Cruz

Stony Brook '21

President/Editor-in-Chief here at the Her Campus Stony Brook Chapter! I joined Her Campus in Spring 2018 as a Junior Writer and I am currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in Political Science. My personality is somewhere between Rachel Green and Phoebe Buffay. I call that balance. In my free time you can find me doing... I'm a college student, if I appear to have any free time I'm probably procrastinating.