This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Black Friday & Cyber Monday are known for their amazing deals. Here are some deals I found that you don’t want to miss! So, here is Part 1 of some sweet Black Friday deals. I hope you find something for yourself and whoever else you are buying for—Happy shopping!

Inna Organic, which can be found on Amazon, has 30% off all sheet masks and holiday gift sets and 30% off select Frankincense skincare from November 27th-30th. Top skincare picks to shop this year include Inna Organic’s “Let It Glow” Frankincense Revitalizing Sheet Mask Holiday Set, which is $50.32, The Rose Geranium Soothing Sheet Mask Set, which is $29.02, the Myrrh Deep Moisturizing Sheet Mask Set, which is $31.47, and the Frankincense Revitalizing Face Oil, which costs $39.40.

The skincare company RE: ERTH has a sitewide sale of up to 30% off from 11/27-11/30.

Overt Skincare has 50% off all individual serums with code Overt2020, as well as free shipping from 11/27-11/30.

The A Method skincare, by Dr. Tina Alster, M.D.—a well-known celebrity dermatologist—will have a sale starting on 11/25, until midnight of Cyber Monday, 11/30. There will be a 30% off sitewide sale with free shipping included when you spend over $30 at the company’s site. Shoppers will also receive a free C Gel Facial Mask & Lip Balm with every purchase! This brand was developed to provide retail consumers with the same medical-grade formulations that are used/sold by dermatologists and certified estheticians. Top picks to shop this year include: The A Method® by Tina Alster, M.D. Holiday Kit, which costs $49 and is worth every penny! You get to try a lot of the staple products of her brand, as well as a lip balm and two masks! The A Method® by Tina Alster, M.D. “Maskne” Kit is $73.50 and her Amazing Peel Kit costs $41.30.

Nectar Bath treats: This USA brand that is based in Las Vegas, has a plethora of the Holiday Vibes you will definitely need for your bathroom. Their 2020 Holiday Collection comes in glitter boxes with limited edition items including lip butter scrubs and of course Holiday-themed bath bombs. Here are some of the sales you can look forward to:

November 20th: Early Bird Black Friday Sale (25% Off Sitewide) with code EARLYBIRD November 26th: Black Friday Sale (Buy 2 Get 2 Free Sitewide) with code BLACKFRIDAY November 30th: Cyber Monday Sale (30% Off Sitewide) with code CYBERMONDAY

Elina Organics products are handmade, cruelty-free, clean beauty products that are known for being organic. They have featuring food-grade formulas, and all of their skincare products are liposome-encapsulated, which means that they have transdermal delivery! On Black Friday, their website will have 20% off all products with code BLKFRIDAY. On Cyber Monday they will have 15% off all products and FREE shipping with the code CYBRMON.

Another brand that you can shop at is SPONGELLE.com. You can have great skin and a cute decorative ornament because their holiday collection includes body wash butterfly ornaments! Not only that–they are also giving you more time to shop and take advantage of their deals all the way into December! Here are some of the sales you can look forward to:

From 11/16-11/23: Get early access to the brand’s Black Friday sale with tiered discounts! Spend $50, get 25% off with code EARLYBIRD25. Spend $100, get 30% off with code EARLYBIRD30. Spend $150, get 35% off with code EARLYBIRD35. From November 26th-29th: Black Friday Sale (35% Off Sitewide) with code BLACKFRIDAY35. Lastly, from 11/30-12/4: the Cyber Monday Sale is 40% off sitewide with code CYBERMONDAY40.

Some deals from Vitabrid C12 Hair & Skincare:

From 11/27-11/30, enjoy 40% off select hair and skincare products & FREE shipping on vitabrid.com. Products include Dual Sheet Mask Gift Sets on sale for $21 and their Dual Drop Serum, which will be on sale for $37.20!

Cure’s, The Cure Beauty Set will be 20% off with FREE shipping on Cyber Monday via cureaquagel.com. This set has everything you need for skincare—an exfoliator that is great for even the most sensitive of skin, a moisturizer, two travel-sized moisturizers, and 2 kinds of bath salts. And get this, you will be able to shop this same deal 11/28- 12/1 too!

N1o1 Nitric Oxide Activating Serum will be 20% off on Amazon from November 21st to December 1st. This product is absolutely amazing! I noticed a change in my skin for the better after my first use; there was a marked decrease in redness and my pores looked smaller! It is easy to use and worth every penny. 

Neogen Dermatology is having one of the biggest sales I have ever seen! They have up to 80% off sitewide on all Neogen Dermatology products on Amazon between Black Friday and Cyber Monday i.e., 11/27–11/30.

Sephora is keeping their sales on lockdown, however, I did learn that brands like Kiehl’s, Urban Decay, and Tarte will be putting many of their products on sale this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I also learned that from 11/26-11/30, Peter Roth Thomas Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer will be 50% off, but Shhh… you didn’t hear that from me!

Peter Roth Thomas is actually having a lot of sales this holiday season! 

On Ulta.com, from 11/22-11/28, you can get 50% off Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser. 

On their own company site, from 11/30-12/6, their Super-Size Un-Wrinkle Eye will be on sale for $38 instead of its usual $200!

Smith & Cult will have promotions that include a gift with your purchase from 11/16-11/23 on their website. If you Spend $30, you get a Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer (Value: $32).

Spend $40 and get a Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer and Cancelled Light Diffusing V-Concealer. If you spend $50, you get a Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer, Cancelled Light Diffusing V-Concealer, and Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation (Value: $102)!

GUIDE BEAUTY will have 20% off sitewide from 11/27-11/30. They have a unique and innovative eyeliner that you should definitely check out!

TheBeautySpy.com will have a 20% off sitewide sale, as well as a special sale each day from 11/23 to 11/30! Here are some of the deals you can look out for:

11/23: 50% off Banila Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm

11/24: 40% off Marie Dalgar Water Bomb Luster Essence ($22.80)

11/25: 40% off All Tan Organics

11/26: 40% off Lapcos Red Collagen Eye To Face Ampoule ($16.80)

11/27: 50% off G9 Lip Patches ($10, Regular price: $20) & G9 Silky Hair Masks ($17.50)

11/28: 50% off Dear My Lips Treatment Duo ($18)

11/29: Buy One Get One Free on ALL Lipsticks

11/30: 50% off Proud Mary Triple Waterzone 3-piece Collection ($29)

Now for some hair products!

Shop.mayvenn.com is offering 15% off sitewide from November 27th to November 30th. They have 15% off salon appointments, extensions, wigs, bundles, frontals & closures.

CHI, known for their hair products, hair tools, and now their shoes, has a great sale for Black Friday–25% off all full-priced items & brands. All orders over $75 will receive a free I Heart CHI Tote. Free samples will also be added to all orders at checkout. Use codes BlackFriday and CyberWeek (November 30th-December 4th). You can get 30% off all full-priced items & brands with code CyberWeek!

Insert Name Here Black Friday sale: 

Up to 60% off with the code INHBF (11/23-11/29); 20% off: Extensions, Waver, Select Ponies, Quick Slick, U-Clips, Hi-Lite; 30% off Wigs, Accessories, Brush; 60% off Ariana, Bella, Kacey.

GHD is having a huge sale! Now is the time to stock up on GHD products! From 11/27-11/29, you can get 20% off hair tools, hairbrushes, and styling products, 30% off platinum+ black and white. Free engraving will also be available on stylers and Helios hairdryers, however, exclusions may apply, so make sure to check before you check out! On the 30th of November they will have 30% off glide and 20% off tools, hairbrushes, and styling products. Free engraving is NOT available on Cyber Monday

*Disclaimer: Exclusions apply to all the sales on GHD mentioned here so make sure you double-check before you check out!

Lastly, here are some makeup sales you can look out for:

RCMA Makeup is having its FIRST Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale in 57 years! You can get 25% off on Friday, 11/27 through Monday, 11/30 with code Cheers. All products are on sale during this rare BFCM sale, including the Illuminating Sticks!

SmithandCult.com has gifts with your purchase from 11/16-11/23! Spending $30 gets you a Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer, $40 can get you the above, and Cancelled Light Diffusing V-Concealer and $50 can get you all of the above and Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation!

J.cat Beauty has many great products and has a 30 % off sale everyday (excluding sale items and bundles) + 2 free Pris-Metal Chrome Eye Mousses (chosen at random) with a purchase of $30 or more! They also have a special Cyber Monday sale that is so good that they won’t share it ahead of time, so you will have to check out their website!

Last but not least, Nomad Cosmetics is having a huge sale. I highly recommend their products! I am honestly in love with this brand! Their pre-Black Friday sales include:

11/4-11/23: 60% off the Around the World palette

11/24-11/27: 30% off purchase of $30, 40% off $60, and 50% off $90

11/27: 50% off Orient Express

11/28: They have a 4-pack of highlighters that is 70% off

11/30: 40% off the whole site!

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.
The collgiette's online guide to life in seawolf country.