Style > Beauty

Being Frenshe: Your New Favorite Wellness Brand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Being Frenshe by Ashley Tisdale is a wellness brand you are bound to love. From acting, producing, singing, and her love for interior design there is nothing Ashley Tisdale has not done. Her latest venture is her wellness brand Being Frenshe. 

Celebrity wellness brands are populating the shelves plus our social media feeds. You may have heard of Keys Soulcare by Alicia Keys or Jessica Alba’s The Honest Company.If you’re like me, you’re wondering which brands are worth using. 

Look no further for your new daily go-to. Being Frenshe is flying off the shelves. Between mood-boosting perfumes and renewing hydrating body washes, you can create your unique wellness routine brought to you by Being Frenshe. The products released in Target in July 2021. I immediately visited my local store to check it out. I was delighted to try something new, especially from Ashley Tisdale. 

As far as I remember, Ashley Tisdale has been a household name. Her Disney Channel roles include Sharpay Evans of High School Musical and Maddie Fitzpatrick of The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody. These roles are nothing short of amazing. She is an icon from my childhood. 

Her interest in wellness struck when she began rituals in her daily routine. These rituals assisted her overall well-being. That is where Being Frenshe was born. 

The creation of this company is something she holds near to her heart. She is a working mom and wife with multiple projects in the works. The core of everything is wellness.

Ashley Tisdale goes beyond being an actress. Before the product line, Frenshe began as an online platform where Tisdale and experts dove deep into the wellness they find vital in our lives. 

Before the brand’s release, I was using Bath and Body Works products. But as I get older, I have become more interested in products with cleaner ingredients. Being Frenshe is sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free. Plus, cruelty-free, vegan, and clean formulas. 

The brand has multiple scents for its products. Each scent is meant to create a different vibe that you can tap into while using, thanks to Mood Science Scent technology. This is something that I have never experienced from another brand. 

Cashmere Vanilla is meant to soothe and comfort you. While Bergamot Cedar creates balance and harmony. Solar Fleur is a scent you can use before a night out with friends as it creates joy and bliss. Lastly, Citrus Amber awakens and uplifts. Each of these scents is perfect for college students while balancing their busy lives. There is a scent for everyone.

My favorite scent is Cashmere Vanilla. I have used the Renewing and Hydrating Body Wash for every single shower since my purchase. Another item I carry in my bag as a commuter is the Hair, Body & Linen Mist Body Spray with Essential Oils. This product I also use this in Cashmere Vanilla. The delicate yet sweet smell lasts all day. 

As a college student, I am looking for affordability in the brands I use. Being Frenshe is affordable and worth every penny. 

There is a great selection of products to choose from. The soothing body serum stick is infused with magnesium which is great for your body. The body and hair radiance oil will keep you glowing all day. 

If you are looking for an alternative to a mist body spray, the glow roll-on fragrance in any scent will be everlasting. There are also various candles and bath bomb sets that any of your friends would appreciate as a gift. 

On your next trip to Target, don’t forget to check out Being Frenshe.

Lara Thebold

Stony Brook '23

Lara Thebold is a senior at Stony Brook University studying Mass Communications. She loves pop culture, One Tree Hill and Taylor Swift.