7 Great Websites for Holiday Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

1. Etsy If you’re looking for something special and homemade, Etsy is the place for you. Etsy is made up of craft vendors from all over the world who make affordable and beautiful jewelry, clothing, furniture, accessories, kitchenware and everything in between.

2. Redbubble Redbubble features unique t-shirts, stickers, art, stationery, drinkware, and bags. Just search what you’re interested in (ex. Your favorite band, your favorite piece of art) and Redbubble will hook you up with something one of a kind.

3. Amazon Amazon is the one-stop shop for everything you can think. Amazon Prime comes with free two-day shipping and college students get a free trial!

4. Shop Miss A Shop Miss A is the perfect place for those in need of stocking stuffers. Jewelry, accessories and makeup all for just $1!

5. CafePress CafePress is a great place for custom gifts. You can find everything including t-shirts, drinkware, stationery, bags, phone cases, home decor and accessories.

6. UncommonGoods If you’re looking for something completely unique gift, UncommonGoods is the place for you. The website has unique (and adorable) games, jewelry, craft kits, kitchen supplies and home decor.

7. ThinkGeek ThinkGeek is the place for all your geek gift needs. Apparel, collectibles, electronics and home decor can all be found here. Marvel, Harry Potter, Pokemon and so much more!  

Proud Long Island Native. Psychology major and Writing minor. Passionate about writing, helping others, promoting positivity and telling stories that make a difference.
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor