This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

I have sworn by this stuff since I could remember. I have a tub in my room, in my bathroom, and my backpack. I bring this stuff with me everywhere just in case of an emergency, or when I feel like my lips are about to shrivel up and fall off. Here are some of the ways it can be used, and I’m sure with creativity and some testing, there’s plenty more!

1. Moisturizing Your Lips

This stuff is my go-to lip balm, chapstick, and lip plumper combined. It stays on for a decent amount of time, and I even use it before putting a little bit of lipstick on and combining the two. Seriously, keep this in your bag and you’ll love how your lips look after using it.​

2. Keeping Eyebrows in Place

No more need for brow gel! This stuff combined with an eyebrow brush will make your eyebrows looking fleeky in no time.​

3. Placeholder for Highlighter

Anytime I put highlighter on my cheekbones or nose, I put a layer of Vaseline on first to keep my highlighter in place. My highlight stays poppin’ all night and I always feel like a glossy kween.

4. When You Don’t Feel Like Putting on Mascara

For the days I just don’t feel like putting mascara on my lashes and just want them looking full but naturally, I swipe a light layer on after curling them. They don’t just look full, but glossy as well, and that’s a look. You can even use it on your eyelids for an even more glossy look. Try it for yourself!

5. Removing Makeup

After my tenth attempt at a lip color, I can thank Vaseline for giving me a clean slate each time I change my mind. Leftover eyeliner? Dip a q-tip in Vaseline, swipe, and voila!

6. Keep Skin Moisturized

Anytime my skin is dry or peeling after a sunburn, I combine Vaseline with my moisturizer to maintain healthy skin.

Get yourself a tub of Vaseline if you don’t have one already, I swear you will never imagine your life without it! BRB, bathing in it. 

Gifs courtesy of Giphy

Hailey Greif

Stony Brook '20

Hailey is a junior studying at Stony Brook University to receive her bachelors degree in Psychology with a concentration in Marketing. She is hoping to move onto grad school to receive her doctorate in I-O Psychology. Fingers crossed for this gal. She was born and raised on Long Island, NY.
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor