6 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

For the super busy college student, Halloween day seems to creep around without warning. For those who find themselves wanting to celebrate, but need an easy last minute costume, this guide has you covered.

1. Dancing Girls EmojiDressing up as an emoji is a rising trend and this outfit consists of all black clothes—which you definitely already have on hand. Pair a black shirt and black shorts together. Then, cut out black cardstock in the shape of bunny ears and attach them to a headband. For bonus points, match with your best friend to become the dancing girl emoji pair. 

2. 50 Shades of Gray

In a comical G-rated take on the movie, this costume is a literal take on the name. Rummage your closet for articles of clothing that go from gray to grey and layer it all up. 

3. Rosie the Riveter

Take a denim shirt and jeans, add a red bandana and you can become one of the most well known symbols of feminism.

4. Three Blind Mice

Oversized sunglasses and mouse ears are all that is needed to complete this look.

5. Sia

A black and white wig is the only thing that is stopping you from becoming a top singer-songwriter.

6. Get Risky

If all else fails, grab an oversized white button down and transform into risky business.

Don’t let lacking a costume stop you from going out a night that only tiptoes around once a year. May your Halloween be filled with all the right scares.

Gifs courtesy of Giphy

Linda Jafa

Stony Brook

Biology Major, Writing Minor, Pre-Law Stony Brook University