This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

So, you’ve heard all the hype, checked out all of the Lush blogs, and still have no clue where to start. Well, lucky for you this is a handy guide on what to get. Whether you’re looking to redo your whole beauty regime or just want to try out some new things, this list will definitely help you out. It’s time to treat yo’self.

1. American Cream Conditioner- $9.95

This is number one for a reason. American Cream is probably the best conditioner I’ve ever used. It leaves my hair super soft and smells so good.

2. Happy Hippie Body Wash- $9.95

Have you ever wondered what it was like to shower with a grapefruit? Happy Hippie does just that. It’s the perfect thing to wash away those early morning blues.  

3. Big Shampoo- $27.95

You know those beautiful, beachy waves you get from a full day at the beach? That’s exactly the kind of look you’ll get with this shampoo; even if it’s in the dead of winter.  

4. D’Fluff Shaving Cream- $10.95

Strawberry fields forever.  The shaving cream to end all shaving creams.  

5. Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub- $21.95

This scrub is available in the original and self-preserving for the Earth conscience college student. I find that it’s best used as an in-shower face mask!

6. Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub- $22.95/ $9.95

Available in both a tub and as a solid, this shower scrub is exactly what you need for soft skin. Lather it on in the shower and your skin will be as smooth as anything.

7. R&B Hair Treatment $24.95

A little bit goes a long way with this one. I’m pretty sure this treatment singlehandedly saved my hair last summer. Seriously.  

8. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask $7.95

Fresh face masks are only available in stores, but it’s totally worth the drive. This mask will remind you of mint chocolate milkshakes and make your skin feel beautiful.  

9. Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask- $10.95

If you like coffee and face masks, this combo is for you. Even though it’s a little sticky, the scent and results are totally worth it. Who knows, this mask could replace your morning cup of coffee.

10. Big Blue Bath Bomb- $6.50

Lush has a ton of bath bombs so it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the selection. Big Blue is like a seaside vacation in your tub

11. The Comforter Bubble Bar- $11.95

Don’t let the price drive you away, this bubble bar can be cut up and used for seven or eight baths. Even when cut up, the bubbles are still flowing up, over the tub.  

12. Floating Island Bath Melt- $7.95

Bath melts are just like little slices of heaven. Plus, look at how cute it is! It’s just like a little muffin.

13. Jungle Solid Conditioner- $9.95

Scared you’ll get your conditioner taken away by TSA? Jungle gets the job done AND can travel all over the world with you. The scent is super herbally and stays all day long.  

14. Bubblegum Lip Scrub- $9.95

Say goodbye to dried, chapped lips! This is one of the sweeter sugar scrubs Lush has, but don’t let that deter you from trying it out. Just make sure to follow up with chapstick after using it!

15. Whoosh Shower Jelly- $6.95

Weeble wobble, weeble wobble. Shower jellies are a nice alternative to a soap or gel, and Whoosh doesn’t disappoint.

Journalism, Stony Brook University Sophmore, Long Island
Her Campus Stony Brook Founder and Campus Correspondent Stony Brook University Senior Minnesotan turned New Yorker English Major, Journalism Minor