The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

As winter continues to charge on our lips we must take a stand to still look and feel…dare I say amazing? Harsh weather is no friend to our skin, especially our lips. Luckily for you and me, I have found the best of the best lip products that may have been flying under your radar.

• Lip Scrub
    • Let’s first start with our prep work. There is no sense in moisturizing dead skin so gently remove it all with the Tree Hut Sugarlips Lip Scrub. This high-quality product will not only remove flaky skin and leave your lips moisturized, but also won’t hurt your piggy bank retailing at $5.99.
  • Lip Gloss
    • The Kopari coconut lip glossy is one of a kind – it is super lightweight, moisturizing, and isn’t sticky at all. The shine is perfect for an everyday natural look. It also has a coconut scent to it as the product is based from coconut oil! Love love love it😊 ($14)
  • Bedtime Treatment
    • If you’re heading to bed instead of starting your day, try out the Pacifica Lavender Moon Bedtime Lip Treatment. Its scent is ultra-calming and is a perfect dupe for the Laniege lip sleeping masks. This bedtime lip treatment is one of my favorites and I use it on a regular basis! ($13)
  • Going Somewhere?
    • Feeling fancy or need a little self-esteem boost? Knock knock, Dior lip glow oil has arrived to save you. Non-sticky, moisturizing, and ultra-shine. If you have been thinking of splurging on yourself this product is worth it! ($35)
Abbie is a junior at Stonehill College and is from Onset, Massachusetts. She is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Communication. She plans to one day work in Human Resources. Aside from writing articles, Abbie loves skiing, boat days, yoga, and adventures!