This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Fall is in the air! Not sure of what to do this weekend, check out these five things that will surely make it a memorable weekend.

1. Watch the Stonehill Women’s Soccer Team take on Pace this weekend at 2PM on Skyhawk Field. There’s nothing that reminds me of fall more than watching a good soccer game.
  2. Go Apple Picking. Pick out a cute fall outfit, grab a few friends and head to the nearest apple orchard. You’ll be able to bring back some fresh apples, donuts, apple cider, and hopefully some pictures from the experience.
  3. Head to Legacy Place for some shopping or eating out. Want to get off campus for a few hours? There’s no place I like more than Legacy Place. Throw on a sweater to keep you warm when you’re walking from store to store and bring some cash for anything you might find. When you’ve had enough shopping, eat at one of the many restaurants there and you won’t be disappointed.
  4. Grab brunch at The Farmer’s Daughter. The food is so good that there will likely be a two-hour wait, but trust me its worth it. One of my favorites is the banana pancakes, and don’t forget about the fresh squeezed orange juice either!
  5. Put your hammock up and relax somewhere on campus. Don’t have a hammock? I’m sure you can find somebody who does! Find two trees, grab a blanket if necessary and take a nice study break.
Kailey Dodd

Stonehill '21

I am a sophomore Elementary Education and Sociology double major at Stonehill. I am originally from Albany, NY.
Marissa Bazzano

Stonehill '20

Student at Stonehill College from Hartford Connecticut.