This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STCU chapter.

Her Campus St. Kate’s is looking for commited writers, social media savvy’s, event creators, and more!!!

We want to build a strong team that wants to have fun and wishes to gain some practice in their major/field. Our goals for the upcoming school year is to stay on target with articles each week and upload requirements for social media. You will be walked throughout your job position so do not be afraid to jump into this awesome opportunity! (This is not a paid position, this is to gain skills and have a resume builder.) 

Her Campus St. Kate’s hopes to create a safe space for a sisterhood of women who are interested in writing, social media, marketing, events, publicity, etc. If you’re looking for a group and this sounds like the right fit for you then feel free to reach out to me, the Campus Correspondent at andreaduarte@hercampus.com

If you do not believe you have good enough skills for anything of the above, but are still interested, feel free to still reach out to me! We can find you something. If you do not wish to be involved but wish to support Her Campus St. Kate’s, make sure you follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! We do awesome articles about women at St. Kate’s and we do pretty cool giveaways that you do not want to miss! 

Leadership positions also available! 

Her Campus St. Kate’s will not be posting this summer break, but we’ll be back for the fall of 2018 and hope to continue our recruitment then! Can’t wait to see emails in my inbox from students (possibly you)who may be interested! You will not regret it. You can always step out or be a ‘part-time’ committed team member. 

So what do you think? Would you like to join our team!

Andrea Duarte-Alonso is a grad from Saint Catherine University where she received her bachelor's of Art in Political Science, Women's Studies, and English. She founded HC STCU in order to include voices that are hardly ever represented in media. Andrea is a storyteller, writer, and a political enthusiast. Her areas of interest lie in writing (check her website storiesfromunheardvoices.com that was created for her community), traveling, and fighting for social justice issues.