This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Name: Taylor Hinds 

Birthday: December 18, 1997 

Major: Early Education

Grade: Junior 

1. Tell me about your hobbies/activities you like to do! 

I love singing, acting, knitting, and spending time with my cat like the crazy cat lady I am. On any given day when I’m back home, you can find me curled up watching a movie with my cat right next to me. 

2. Why did you decide to transfer to SVC and where did you transfer from? 

I transferred here from Notre Dame of Maryland University in Baltimore, Maryland. I transferred here because I had been going through a really rough time and needed to get out of a city that had started to feel toxic to me, and to be with my twin sister. 

3. What has been your favorite college memory? 

I have so many memories from back in Maryland, but the best definitely have to be moments with my sorority sisters where we would go do service together. Our St. Jude walk was definitely my favorite service project! Even though I’ve only been at St. Vincent for a really short time, I already have two favorite memories: first Falbo’s and dancing the entirety of the Cotton Eyed Joe in my room with my roomie Bri Scott <3. 

4. What career do you want to pursue and why? 

Ever since I was in elementary school I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I’ve worked in a preschool and I’ve nannied young children, and doing that made me know for certain that I want to teach and care for children for the rest of my life. 

5. Tell me something about yourself that most people don’t know about you. 

I can recite the entirety of Disney’s Hercules.

HCXO,

Bri

Brianna Scott

St Vincent '20

La vie est belle  Senior Accounting Major