Macramé with Old Soul in this New Age

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

*This is a sponsored post with Her Campus St. Vincent, all opinions are 100% our own*

Macramé is the perfect accent for the boho soul. Whether its beautifying your wall, dangling with your keys, tied around your head, or hanging from your neck — handmade macramé is always a statement piece! Our friend Leah is a master weaver and creates stunning macramé with her own unique flare. 

Leah has these handmade beauties for sale on her Etsy shop, Old Soul New Age. She’s always dreaming up new designs or creating custom orders. Leah makes a conscious effort to make the most of her materials, not letting cotton cord or wood go to waste. So you can feel good about your purchase knowing that each piece is consciously created. Leah is a local gal to Pittsburgh and was actually a member of Her Campus during her undergraduate years — so cool to make that connection!

Leah sent some of her handmade pieces for our chapter to fall in love with. Here’s our favorites:

MACRAMÉ HEADBAND

This one-size fits all headpiece is the perfect accessory to bring your outfit together. Beautifully weaved, this headband has extended macrame strands to be tied above or underneath your hair for a whimsical look. 

Shop this style HERE

HANGING MACRAMÉ DECOR

A perfect dorm room accessory! Hanging macramé are entirely customizable and Leah is available to offer her creative insight to create the art your bare wall needs. 

Shop this style HERE

MACRAMÉ KEYCHAIN

Clip this to your keychain, backpack, or lanyard to add a bohemian flair to your daily accessories. This simple macramé keychain features a bronze clip that provides a beautiful contrast to the white macrame cord and allows the keychain to be attached and removed with ease. 

Shop this style HERE

MACRAMÉ + WOOD BEADED NECKLACE 

One of my personal favorites! This is one of Leah’s newest designs and it is minimalistically beautiful. This necklace is strung on a leftover cord from her larger wall hangings to make sure nothing goes to waste. (Love this) Her necklace can be made with either light or dark wooden beads or a custom combination of the two.

Shop this style HERE

Thank you so much, Leah! We adore your talent, generosity, and passion for your art.

SHOP OLD SOUL NEW AGE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OldSoulNewAgeShop

FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM: @old.soul_new.age