How to Kill the Stress of Finals

Ever find yourself feeling like you’re going to explode from all the stress of papers, projects, and tests during finals week? No worries, we get you. Here’s a list of activities to do when it gets to be all too much.

Have a Dance Party

Taylor Swift said it best…sometimes, you just have to shake it off. Blow off the steam by turning on some of your fav tunes and taking a break with the best of friends!

Play a Card Game

Card games like Speed are an awesome way to kill the stress of finals. Get competitive with some friends and play some card games!

Call your Fam

Sometimes all it takes is just a quick call from your family to revitalize and motivate you to do your best! After all, your best is all you have to give and that is more than enough. 

Cry. Yes, you read that right. Cry.

A good cry is nothing to be ashamed of. Stress is a really hard thing to overcome! Be sure to take some time for yourself to reset your mental and recollect yourself. 

Take a Nap.

With all the hard work you’re putting into these finals, a nap is more than well-earned! Remember that in the grand scheme of life, it’s just another test or project and it won’t make or break you. You can and will graduate college!

Watch funny videos on the Internet

Funny videos on the Internet are a sure fire plan for taking a great break. Try checking out Key & Peele’s Substitute Teacher video for a good laugh!

Good luck with finals HC SVC! I wish you all the best!

Lisa Mason is currently a Junior Marketing major with a minor in Management. She is a member of Activities Programming Board, Women in Business, Singers, and works as an Admissions Ambassador at Saint Vincent College. Since she has a passion for meeting and helping others; she hopes to use her field of Marketing to become a professor as well as become a Marketing Manager of a firm someday in a major city. You can find her enjoying time with her friends, drinking salted caramel cappuccinos, or blogging. Also, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to say that she is a Netflix, caffeine, and retail therapy enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram: masonjar_17 and check out her blog at http://youngandtwenty.blogspot.com/.