The First Snowfall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Vincent chapter.

Students enrolled at Saint Vincent College came back from Christmas break and were all wondering when the first snowfall would be. Luckily, students found themselves in the midst of a beautiful snowfall Tuesday afternoon.  The first snow seemed to create a beautiful winter wonderland for students to look at from classrooms and dorm rooms. Here are some photos from last week’s snowfall. 

The Basilica is simply breathtaking!

Kaura Bassegio is a Saint Vincent College Alumna with a degree in marketing. As founder and former President of the St. Vincent chapter, Kaura worked on pitching ideas, editing, and leading a large team of women. Throughout her years at Saint Vincent, Kaura worked in the retail industry where she received her internship at American Eagle Outfitters. Now that she is a college graduate, Kaura will be focused on family, friends, and most importantly, finding a job! She is interested in fashion and her dream is to live and work in New York City. Follow her on Instagram: kauralbassegio