This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hey, Fashionistas! This week’s focus is on socks. Maybe you don’t put a lot of thought into it and think, “socks are socks.” On the other hand, maybe you are like me and give your feet a lot of attention in the morning! Socks are a great way to add some color to your outfits, keeps your toes warm and add something interesting to your look.

Patterned Socks

Bright, bold and patterned socks never really go out of style. This is a great way to spice things up and add an unexpected of color in your day. Pair them with sneakers on a casual day, or with oxfords for something a little more dressed up. Either way, your feet are going to be happy.

Knee High Socks

My favorite during the fall and winter months, knee high socks add a layer of extra warmth and a bit of sass to an outfit. Paired with nylons, a skirt and a leather jacket, it’s a perfect look for a night out. Over jeans with boots and a sweater, these socks will keep you stylish and comfy all day long.

Chunky Socks

Knit socks are the BEST. They keep your toes totally warm and look great with just about anything. Chunky socks and Chelsea boots are my absolute go to every week. If you are super committed to this look, pair them with something chunky, like clogs; it works day and night with just about any outfits and is perfect for a long day on your feet.

Cover, Patterned Socks, Knee High, Chunky