This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Name: Nicole Johnson 

Year of graduation: 2016

Major/concentration: Biology

Relationship status: Single

Favorite place to study: It depends on what has to get done. My room, the cage and first floor library are pretty great. 

Favorite food: Seafood and dark chocolate

Favorite movie: Italian Job

Hobbies: I love to downhill ski, play tennis, hike, be outdoors, read, and spend time with my friends and family. 

Favorite meal in the caf and why?: Gado Gado because it is a great combo of flavors. 

If you were to move to another country, where would you move to and why?: I would move to Italy because it is gorgeous and there is so much to see. 

Favorite animal?: Dogs 

Describe yourself in one word: Charitable 

Call or text?: Calling is better for conversations, but texting is very convenient for quick things. 

What is your ideal date?: A great dinner and trying something new- probably outside. 

Finish this sentence: A guy looks his best when… He is excelling at something he is passionate about. 

Finish this sentence: A girl looks her best when… she feels confident in who she is. 

What do you want the ladies of St. Olaf to know?: Laugh and enjoy life as much as you can. You are beautiful, smart and deserve to be happy.

All photos provided by Nicole Johnson’s Facebook, with permission

Maggie is a junior at St. Olaf, currently majoring in Spanish and Latin American Studies with a concentration in media studies.  She runs for the St. Olaf cross-country and track teams, writes for the school newspaper, and tries to do her homework in the downtime. Maggie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, biking, skiing, and swimming.  She's excited to be a part of the Her Campus community!  Um Ya Ya!