Life > Experiences

This Weeks Profile: the Sweet Charlotte Gregg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Charlotte Gregg is on of the greatest people I have met during my time her at St. Lawrence. Charlotte is kind to everyone she meets, funny, intelligent, and always wants to boost peoples spirits. She is from a suburb of Chicago, Lake Forest, Illinois. Charlotte is also a Pisces and her birthday is coming up, this Saturday, March 16 th – so wish her a happy twentieth!

On campus, Charlotte is a member of Kappa Delta Sigma sorority, where she has the position of assistant treasurer. Charlotte is also a Math and Econ double major and a Spanish minor. She will be spending next spring semester furthering her studies in Spain. She is also a very good student and is a member of the Math Honors Society. Charlotte’s favorite show right now is Vampire Diaries and her favorite color is blue and purple. In her free-time, Charlotte likes to exercise and hang with friends, and to bake. She is also the middle child, sandwiched between her older brother William and younger brother Jonathan.

When asked what her favorite thing is about St. Lawrence, Charlotte responded, “ the people!”

We love you Char Char,

XO HC

Katie Leffel

St. Law U '21

Hi! My name is Katie Leffel and I am a sophomore and Campus Correspondent for St. Lawrence University, situated in Canton, New York. I am furthering my interests and pursuing double major in Business in the Liberal Arts and Economics as well as a minor in Film Studies. In addition, I am from Connecticut and my interest include fashion, art, exersize, and the great outdoors!