Style > Beauty

St. Law U’s Self-Care Saturday: Our Favorite Face Masks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Happy Self-Care Saturday!

Her Campus at St. Law U is going to start bringing you content on the weekends! We are stoked to start this Saturday by bringing you an article all about our favorite face masks (not to be confused with the masks for preventing COVID-19). The members of HC St Law U have compiled a list of our favorite face masks!

Bioré Pore Strips

Member Hannah Spaeth (’23) is a huge fan of Bioré’s pore strips! They’re super simple to use and they’re great for a quick 10-minute face mask.

Azure Lux – 24k Gold Sparkling Peel-Off Mask

Our Marketing and Publicity Director, Syd Giacin (’21), recommends the Azure Peel-Off Mask (available at QVC)! Syd loves it because, not only did she receive it as a gift from her mom, but “it’s nice and shiny and gold, but peeling it off is fun and it makes my skin so smooth!”

MediHeal Sheet Masks

Member Amelia Pape (’22) recommends these masks because “they make your skin so soft and clean and glowy! I especially love the w.h.p. Brightening and hydrating and the pore detox oxygenating bubble mask. SO fun!”

Youth to the People Clay Masks

Member Claire Wergin’s (’22) favorite masks are the clay masks by Youth to the People!

Lush Mask of Manaminty

Member, Moira Hogan (’22) recommends this face mask for people who have sensitive skin. She loves it because it has “light exfoliation, feels refreshing and smells good!”

BeautyCounter Charcoal Face Masks

Member Julia DellaRusso (’21) recommends BeautyCounter’s charcoal face masks!

Earth to Skin Avocado Overnight Mask

Member MaryElizabeth Royce (’21) recommends Earth to Skin’s Avocado overnight mask because it’s “super cheap and makes you wake up feeling fresh, hydrated, and ready to conquer!”

What is your favorite face mask? Have you tried any of these masks? Let us know by sending us a DM!

Disclaimer: HC St. Law U is neither sponsored by nor affiliated with any of the brands or companies mentioned in this article.

Did you like this article? Be sure to let us know in our DMs! Want to join our team? Be sure to check out our sign-up form!

Allison ("Allie") Attarian studied Psychology and Communications at St. Lawrence University where she was a Campus Correspondent for HC St. Law U. Allie was also a Campus Community Management Intern for the Community Team at Her Campus Media. Her combined passion for creativity, reading, and writing sparked her interest in joining Her Campus. She loves traveling, listening to music, creating visual art, and spending time with friends. Check out her personal blog here.