This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Springfest is just around the corner so ladies get your computer and your cards ready!! Just because the NoCo is still a little chilly doesn’t mean you can’t dress cute and warm. Here are some websites and ideas to have your outfit being the talk of the concert :)

Clothing Ideas:

1. Ripped jeans

Ripped jeans can go with any top, sweater, or jacket.

2. Graphic tees

Graphic tees are an edgy article of clothing you can wear with a fun pair of ripped jeans and an army jacket…you’ll be trendy AND comfortable! Who wouldn’t want that!?

3. Flared jeans/printed pants/frayed jeans

Ripped jeans are for every concert occasion, but if you want to go out of your comfort zone then any flared, printed pants, or frayed jeans will be perfect to show off your inner fashion icon. Oh and OF COURSE for those prime instagram posts!

4. Sweaters

The NoCo is still chilly but no reason to bum out! You can find cute and warm sweaters to go with the super trendy pants you must wear. Even a simple sweater is perfect to wear with fun accessories such as: sunglasses, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and/or a scarf.

Stores:

1. Forever 21

2. Pacsun

3. American Eagle

4. Charlotte Russe

5. Lulu’s

6. Diff Eyewear – When you buy one pair of sunglasses, one pair of reading glasses gets donated to a child in Africa too!

These stores are the main hub for looking for the perfect concert outfit and accessories while also staying in our college student budget. Springest is April 21st: SLU ladies…START SHOPPING!

{Photos: Google Images, Pinterest}