10 Things to Do During Your First Month Back on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Did you miss campus while you were away for the summer months? Here are ten ideas of things to do during the first month back on campus! 

1. Spend time with your friends – It was a long summer apart! Make up for lost time by getting back together with all your friends again and catching up on everything you missed.

2. Get some ice cream – Go to Morgan’s Ice House or Stewart’s while it’s still hot out and soak in the last couple weeks of summer!

3. Go to the Bagelry – Hit up Canton’s best cafe for your favorite bagel and beverage that you missed out on all summer!

4. Dana sit on a Sunday morning – Or any morning! There is no more relaxing way to spend a Sunday morning than sitting in Dana for a couple hours with your friends talking about what you did at the Ticker last night and all of the work you already have while stuffing your face with yummy brunch foods.

5. Lay out on the Quad – The unfortunate reality in Canton is that the warm weather only lasts for a short period of time so take advantage while you can! The quad is the perfect place to relax on a nice sunny day.

6. Meet your professors – Head to office hours even if it’s just to say hi! Getting to know your professors early on will set you up very well for the rest of the semester.

7. Bust a move at the Tick Tock – As much as you claim to hate going there you know you missed it at least a little bit.

8. Go to Fall Fest – Fall fest is your very own mini Coachella in Canton! Take advantage of it by strapping on a flower crown and dancing the night away.

9. Go apple picking at Fobare’s Farms – There is nothing more autumnal or Instagram worthy than picking delicious apples, so round up your friends and head to the orchards!

10. Show your school spirit on Friday nights under the lights – Throw on your SLU pride and cheer on your classmates and friends at Leckonby Stadium under the lights during our Homecoming football game!

Photos: St Law U, DecaSeconds Photography, Metro Parent Daily