How to #celebrateyourself during exams!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Andrews chapter.

How to #celebrateyourself during exams!

Thank you Her Campus for sending us the most amazing Exams Survival Kit! We are so thrilled to receive such incredible gifts to get us through the next few weeks, we are definitely going to begin celebrating ourselves! Want to know what we were lucky enough to receive and some tips in how you could celebrate yourself?

Chipotle Reward Cards!

Brand Website: http://chip.tl/1v5AcW2

What: BOGO Cards & Free Entrée Cards

How Does This Help You #CelebrateYourself?

Everyone knows that nothing is better on the belly or the spirit that a Chipotle burrito or burrito bowl after a hard week of finals! Celebrate all that hard work with something your taste buds will love.

Boohoo Discount Card!

Celebrate yourself with some light retail therapy that won’t break the bank with this discount card!

·      Aside from helping you stay dry with their handy dandy ponchos, boohoo’s newest #WeAreUSA campaign is all about being unapologetically YOU!

·      Boohoo.com has grown from the UK’s best kept secret to one of the fastest growing international e-tailers; it has quickly evolved into a global fashion leader of its generation.

·      Boohoo.com’s newest marketing campaign, #WeAreUSA is inspired by an American summerscene and captures the essence of youth. Partnering with actress Bella Throne as WeAreNow, Rapper Angel Haze as WeAreBold, DJ Hannah Bronfman as WeAreFit, and model Chloe Norgaard as WeAreFree, the campaign brings together four influencers who represent a different facet of the American youth and embody what makes them them!

Her Campus Guide to College Life

Get away from your textbooks and enjoy some reading with Her Campus’ amazing guide to university and life!

·      The Her Campus Guide to College Life covers everything you need to know to rock college, from how to get along with your roommates to how to avoid the ‘freshman 15’, deal with tough professors, snag internships, decide whether to study abroad, and much, much more.

·      As you’re celebrating yourself and prepping for a fabulous summer break, take a second to help an underclassman learn how to have the best years of her life! Gift a copy to your academic daughter or niece! Check it out! At

www.hercampus.com/book!

Blink Tattoos 

Get creative with your procrastination by applying some Blink Tattoos!

·      Blink Tattoos has created the next level of temporary tattoos, and they’re here to help you have the best summer yet (and look fabulous all summer long!)

·      Wear celebrity tattoos with the help of the LAX Collection, glow under black light with our MIA Collection, or rock inspirational ink with the DXB Collection. Want more? Use promo code HERCAMPUSVIP to save 15%. Expires 5/15.

Chloe and Isabel Discount Cards

·      Chloe + Isabel is a fashion jewelry brand devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. The c+i GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account.

·      Through specialized training and coaching, GEM Merchandisers gain valuable sales, marketing, merchandising, and social media skills that set them apart in the job market. GEM alumni have gone on to land their dream jobs at Bloomingdales, Kate Spade, Julep, Madewell, Kleinfeld, and more!