This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

We use our bodies on a daily basis, and sometimes our bodies need a little extra TLC. Taking a little extra time to take care of your body can help you to feel confident and beautiful in your own skin. Here are some of my body care favorites that keep me feeling confident and beautiful.

1. First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser
    • I like to use this once or twice a week to help clear my arms from the bumps that make me feel insecure. I think that this has helped with my skin, and I’ve noticed softer skin after using this.
  2. Bath and Body Works Mineral Body Cream
    • I use this after applying the KP Bump Eraser to nourish my skin after exfoliation. The scent is strong, but it makes me smell like I put cologne on. I’ve noticed how soft this makes my skin overnight.
  3. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
    • I use this when I need a little extra moisture, especially during the winter months. This helps to nourish and soften my skin from the harsh weather. I love the smell and it makes me feel luxurious.
  4. Triple Butter Body Wash from Sam’s Club
    • This body wash is my favorite body wash of all time. This helps with my dry skin and smells so fresh. It lathers wonderfully and makes my skin feel fresh and moisturized. It’s a good price for two big bottles, and I will always repurchase this.
  5. Intuition Razor
    • This razor is perfect for places that my skin tends to be more sensitive. It has a moisturizing shave bar on the blade’s head for a smoother and nick-free experience. My skin can be sensitive at times and this razor is very gentle on my skin. It doesn’t feel like you are shaving at all, and I don’t ever have to by shaving cream anymore. I would definitely recommend this even though the replacement heads are a little pricey.
  6. Flawless Leg razor
    • I love this razor for my legs. It feels like absolutely nothing and your legs don’t need to be wet. All you need to do is turn it on and rub it on your skin in circular motions. This leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. This razor gets the job done while being convenient and easy to use. I used to cut my knee every time I shaved my legs, but now I am nick free. It is easily rechargeable and there is no need to waste more water and money on shaving products. There is no more of the awkward moments in the shower where you try to find a spot to prop your leg up so that you can shave. I love this razor and it works wonders.
  7. Lady Speed Stick Deodorant
    • This is hands down my favorite deodorant. I’ve tried a couple of different deodorants in the past, but this takes the cake. Lady Speed Stick really lasts all day and keeps me sweat free. There is no need to reapply deodorant with Lady Speed Stick. You can get a travel size of these as well, making them easily accessible and cheaper than many other deodorant products. It doesn’t leave a white mark on my clothes and allows me to go through my day without stress. I even got my roommate hooked onto Lady Speed Stick — she tried it once and has never gone back. No other deodorant compares, and I will repurchase this for the rest of my life.
  8. Silicone Loofa
    • This was my greatest “TikTok made me buy it” purchase ever. Traditional loofas had always bothered my skin. I found them to be really scratchy and irritating. This loofa is not only more sanitary, but it is gentler on the skin. I feel like I am getting a deep clean without tearing my skin apart. I feel like I have a better grip with the silicone loofa because it’s easier for my hands to grasp. It allows for more control and less money spent on changing out loofas. You can get a pack of three on Amazon for around $15. I am always looking for a way to save money, and this was a good price for the quality and quantity of the product — I will never go back to a normal loofa!
  9. Ariana Grande Cloud Perfume
    • This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. The smell lasts all day and I get many compliments wearing this. The smell makes me feel like I am in an ice cream parlor without it being too overpowering. It is a little pricey — but a little goes a long way with this product, so it lasts a long time.
  10. Sol de Janeiro 62 perfume mist
    • This is another one of my all-time favorite perfumes. The smells remind me of my favorite Starbucks drinks. It lasts a long time, and it is cheaper than Ariana Grande’s Cloud perfume. It smells like summer and tanning on the beach. It gives me great vibes and gives me all the summer feelings. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this and I would smell this bottle all day if I could.
Julia Avitabile

South Carolina '26

Julia Avitabile is the vice president of Her Campus at South Carolina chapter. She is also a writer for Her Campus at South Carolina. She organizes meetings and partnerships for Her Campus at South Carolina. She also writes articles for Her Campus at South Carolina regularly. Julia is currently a sophomore at the University of South Carolina majoring in Elementary Education. In her free time, Julia likes to read, watch movies, and hang out with friends and family. She loves playing card games and supporting her siblings in all of their accomplishments.