Here’s What You Missed at the Her Campus College Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The Her Campus College Tour took over USC’s Greene St. this past Thursday as students and faculty receive a one-of-a-kind experience from Her Campus South Carolina. Whether you want to relive the moment or missed all the fun, HCSC has a virtualized walkthrough we can all be thankful for. Keep scrolling to see how it all went down.

Now just imagine it is last Thursday. You suddenly walk up Greene Street to an elaborate set-up and make your way towards to see what the hype is about…

First, you are greeted by HCSC’s smiling faces asking if you would follow us on all of our social media. 

Next, you receive your goody bag and make your way towards the ~beautiful~ setups. 

One of the Aéropostale brand ambassadors is there to tell you all about the brand, the vending machine and the cute denim wear you can purchase at your local store. 

After winning a free coupon, you head on over to the Tretorn tent to learn about the fresh, new shoe brand hitting the market. 

One of the Tretorn reps is there to encourage you to a game of table tennis or to a free pair of shoelaces/hat from the gumball machine.

Next, the L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze stop has the most Instagram-able moment of the tour. 

And, also a few giveaway opportunities. 

Lastly, you stop off at the Swoozie’s/Her Campus pic backdrop to snap a few for your story. 

You also met a few of Her Campus’ members along the way…

Now that you have FOMO about next year’s Her Campus College Tour, keep up-to-date on event recaps on all of our social media @hcsouthcarolina. We will see you next year! 

Bri Hamlin

South Carolina '19

Hello, it's Bri (to the tune of Adele please). I am a senior at USC Columbia and am not currently thirty, flirty, and thriving, but twenty-one, anxious, and trying will sure do.