This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The founder and executive director of non-profit Clothed in Hope, Amy Bardi, is set to share her tips, tricks, and knowledge on what it’s like to start your own business and keep it going to the students of Fashion Board and all interested at USC.

Amy started her dream for Clothed in Hope out of her dorm room as she attended USC to study retail, advertising, and public relations, but the journey on how she changed her mind from wanting a corporate career to a selfless lifestyle is one of compassion, strength, and ultimate willpower. Amy has seen hardship and success, and has much to share to those who dream of being their own boss or simply want to help the world through even the smallest of ways. Come to take notes and learn how you can get involved with Clothed in Hope (internships, yes!) on February 1st at 7 p.m. in the Russell House theatre.

BONUS: Attendees will also have the chance to make a bracelet like the ones the women make in Zambia, which are super cute and trendy!

See you there, collegiates!

Katie Kinslow

South Carolina

Communicator, award-winning time waster, avid Cheez-it eater, Pinterest zombie, Halloween enthusiast, passionate writer, and shopoholic who probably needs professional help. 
SC Contributor

South Carolina