bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Columbia Fitness Deals on Groupon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

It’s good to shake things up in your workout, but sometimes trying out new classes can get expensive. With internships and road trips this summer, you might not have time to be scouring through Groupon to find the best deals, so we’ve created a list of the top fitness offers happening right now in Columbia!

1. Fit Columbia

Fit Columbia is a gym located at 2002 Blossom Street. They are offering three 45-minute personal training sessions for $35 (a $135 value) or five 45-minute personal training sessions for $55 (a $225 value).

2. A Pilates Reformer Class at Pilates by Karis

Karis is a Certified Pilates Instructor offering one-on-one Pilates lessons at Diverse Fit on Irmo Drive. Her classes are usually $55, but this deal only costs $19!

3. Yogatailor

If you’ve left Columbia, you’re traveling a lot this summer, or you just don’t want to leave the comfort of your home, this is the deal for you! Yogatailor is an online subscription that customizes your workouts based on things such as your skill level and the amount of time you have to complete your exercise. Subscriptions start at 3 months for $11.

4. No Pain No Gold Athletics

NPNG is conveniently located in the Vista. The company focuses on outdoor fitness sessions. Their current Groupon deal allows you to get 2 weeks of classes for just $9. Talk about affordable!

5. The Glo Run 5K

The Glo Run is coming to Columbia June 18th! This 80’s-themed, neon race is sure to give you great motivation to start running. The race is valued at $60, but this deal allows you to purchase entry for $29. This includes a neon t-shirt, glow sticks, and admission to the after party!

6. Zumba, Yoga, Spin, and BodyPump Classes

This fitness deal offers 12 weeks of unlimited fitness classes, which is enough to last you through the summer and into the fall semester! The classes are at Dynamic Health and Fitness on Sunset Boulevard in West Columbia. This 12-week package is valued at $177, but it will only cost you $78.

Be sure to snag these deals before they’re gone!

Cassie Sobers

South Carolina

Cassie is a Management and Marketing major at the University of South Carolina. She is an outgoing and adventurous person, and an avid runner. When she is not writing for Her Campus or training for a race, you can find her browsing Pinterest for a creative project to tackle, reading a good book, or cooking a delicious meal.
SC Contributor

South Carolina