Wellness > Health

5 Exercise Essentials for Any Spring Break Workout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Spring break marks the beginning of the “summer bod” exercise season. We are finally breaking through our winter blues of keeping ourselves hidden behind chunky sweaters and oversized jackets, and it’s time to show the world a little bit of magic. So, if you are planning to hit the gym this SB, make sure you have all the essentials to guarantee a killer workout sesh. 

1. A flexible pair of leggings. 

($89). Athleta: 702 Cross Hill Rd, Columbia 29205

The Eclipse 7/8 Tight is perfect for squats, lunges and everything in between. Even better, it comes in four different pastel colors. 

2. A breathable tank. 

($49). Athleta: 702 Cross Hill Rd, Columbia 29205

Who doesn’t love a drop-down back? The Revive Drape Tank will keep you feeling airy and light the whole workout through. 

3. A supportive sports bra. 

($44). Athleta: 702 Cross Hill Rd, Columbia 29205

The Fully Focused Bra will keep the girls in place even during plyometrics

4. A comfortable pair of shoes.

($80). Athleta: 702 Cross Hill Rd, Columbia 29205

WCRUZ by New Balance® not only look stylish, but will save you from achy feet post-workout. 

5. A practical water bottle. 

($45). Athleta: 702 Cross Hill Rd, Columbia 29205

Hydration is key during an intense yoga or barre session. Keep your H2O levels in sync with the 25oz Water Bottle by S’well®. 

Check out the other great products Athleta has to offer at their location in Cross Hill Markets. 

Bri Hamlin

South Carolina '19

Hello, it's Bri (to the tune of Adele please). I am a senior at USC Columbia and am not currently thirty, flirty, and thriving, but twenty-one, anxious, and trying will sure do.