Apples Mixed Kristine Mahan
Apples Mixed Kristine Mahan
Kristine Mahan / Spoon

The 5 Best Breakfasts for Busy Mornings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

It’s that time of the semester where the workload increases and it seems like you’re always on the go. Sometimes it’s hard to find time for everything, but it’s always important to start your day off right (even if that means grabbing some breakfast on-the-go)!

Scrambled Egg Cups

If you’re in the mood for a real breakfast but don’t have the time to wash the dishes and make eggs, there are many brands of “Just Crack an Egg” single serve egg cups. They have a ton of options with meats and add-ins too! 

Oatmeal

Another easy and healthy option is oatmeal. There are so many different ways to prepare it ahead of time to make it easy to grab on-the-go in the morning. You can make anything from overnight oatmeal to oatmeal cups and add whatever toppings you like!

Smoothies

As it’s getting warmer and warmer out, one of the most refreshing things to grab on the go is fruit– but what’s better than fruit? Smoothies! It’s super easy to make a smoothie from fresh or frozen fruit and take it with you wherever you have to go!

Pancakes

Another easy no mess option for the kid in you is Aunt Jemima’s pancake cups. All you need to do is add water and you make pancakes within minutes! 

Yogurt

When in doubt, you can stick to the basics and eat some yogurt with your favorite granola, fruit, or other toppings on top!

Save time in the morning and start your day off right!

Sara Graybill

South Carolina '23

Sara is a psychology major at the University of South Carolina. Her favorite things include the beach, hanging out with friends, and visiting her pets back home!
Katie Graybill

South Carolina '20

Katie is a journalism student at the University of South Carolina. She loves the beach, traveling, writing, and spending time with her pets!