Your Ultimate Guide to Student Discounts at NorthPark Center

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

We all know that college is not cheap. With the thousands of dollars that you pay in tuition, housing, health center fees and that little letter we keep getting that our tuition has been increased by three percent, I think we would all be glad to hear that our little plastic student ID cards might be able to save us some money. Have no fear. Here is your guide to NorthPark Center, arguably one of the nicest malls I have ever seen, and where you can get discounts just by flashing your ID. With all that you’re paying, you should at least get some benefits. 

Clothing

Madewell – 15% off your whole purchase

JCrew – 15% off your whole purchase

Frye – 10% off

Sperry – 15% off your whole purchase in store

Express – 15% off

Forever 21 10% with (free) registration to Student Bean

Banana Republic – 15% off

Apple Store – Inquire in store about education pricing for laptops and what-not. It often includes an iTunes gift card, depending on the season, or Beats headphones. Save up to $200

Urban Outfitters – 10% off

Club Monaco – 20% off

Cole Haan – 15% off

vineyard vines– 15% off

AMC Movies – Special prices for students on Thursdays

Kate Spade – 15% off

Steve Madden – 10% off

Ann Taylor LOFT – 15% at most stores

Lou and Grey – 15% off

Peloton Cycling – 15% off class passes and membership

Spanx – 20% off

TONI&GUY – 20% off Monday through Thursday

Under Armour – 10% off

Food

Chick-Fil-A – Free drink with your purchase

Chipotle – Free drink with your purchase

Green House Market – Up to 15% off (this restaurant is tucked away by the movie kiosks)

Paciugo Italian Gelatto – 10% off

Photo courtesy NorthPark Center

Moriah is a Senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in English and Psychology. She is currently the Campus Correspondent of the HCSMU chapter, and has held the positions of Senior Editor, Profile Editor and Associate Editor. She is also a member of the Alpha Xi chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. She loves coffee and satire, and she is not a morning person.
We are the SMU Team.