This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

It’s that time of year again. No, I’m not talking about winter holidays– I’m talking about the last two weeks of the fall semester, a time of extreme stress and joy (when it’s over). All the signs are there. Blood shot eyes and zombie-like walking from lack of sleep, crowded study spaces, and harried looking professors who don’t even want to think about having to grade the forty, ten page term papers they assigned. Well, no one knows about stress and having to do things you don’t want to like the cast of Parks and Rec– here is what they would have to say about this time of year.

1. When you see all the upcoming deadlines and realize how much you have to get done…

2. …And then attempt to run away from every single responsibility.

3. When you decide that you need to buckle down…

4. …But then you see all the great holiday sales!

5. We all know, it is hard to eat healthy during this stressful time.

6. When you see someone who has their crap together, and “doesn’t understand why everyone is so stressed.”

7. And all you want to do is… not do things.

8. When it all finally becomes too much, and your brain kinda breaks, but your friends are there for you.

9. As finals weeks finishes up, you might be a shadow of your normal self.

10. But then you realize… it’s over.

11. It’s really over! You get to go home!

12. Time to congratulate yourself on getting through another semester!

Image Credit:

Swansonhell.gif

ApnNQTlpUenRu.gif

Giphy.gif

Theres-Nothing-Leslie.jpg

April-Ludgate-GIFs-From-Parks-Recreation.gif

Aprilludgate-dothings.gif

bXF3wXH.gif

Giphy.gif

CC for HC SMCVT. Massachusetts girl, who somehow ended up in Northern Vermont. Senior at Saint Michel's College studying Media, Journalism & Digital Arts. Interests include: running, Bridesmaids, bagels, the color navy and guacamole. Firm believer that you can never be overdressed or overeducated.