Spoon University Skidmore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

We sat down with one of the members of Spoon University Skidmore, Ruby Siegal ’18.

Her Campus: What is Spoon University?

Spoon University: Spoon Universtiy is an everyday food resource for college students.

Her Campus: How did Spoon University come to Skidmore?

Spoon University: Spoon University was brought to Skidmore by a group of students last year. This year the club has been revamped and is under new leadership and we’re excited to expand even more!

Her Campus: How did you get involved?

Spoon University: I found out about Spoon University last year. I have a habit of posting everything I eat on Instagram so Spoon University seemed like the perfect fit for me! When it was brought to Skidmore last semester I didn’t get the chance to sign up so when I got back to campus this year I made sure to put my name down.

Her Campus: Why should people join?

Spoon University: Spoon is an awesome way to share your love for food with Skidmore and the larger foodie population. Applying is simple and the club is super fun! We also get to host awesome events and sit and talk about food, what’s better than that!?!

Her Campus: Anything coming up we should keep an eye out for?

Spoon University: We just had a local themed event with 9 Miles east farm, but we’ll be having another event next month so keep your eyes out for more details!

A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.