Spotlight: Corinne Sinesi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Name: Corinne Sinesi Major: English  Minors: Communications and Art 

What activities are you involved in on campus?  I’m the President and Editor-in-Chief of HerCampus at SJU which is what I involve myself the most in. I’m also an Amazon Prime Student Ambassador. I host events and promote Prime Student on social media in order to urge students to utilize its many benefits.  

What are your hobbies?  I love to read and write. I babysit the most adorable twins in my free time. I also love to travel. I studied abroad in London and visited Amsterdam, Belgium, Wales, Ireland, France, and Italy. It was amazing, but I have many more destinations on my to-do list. When I’m home, you can find me on the couch with my brother binge watching Survivor or any MTV reality show.

Favorite fall activity? I love haunted houses! I used to be terrified of them, but now I look forward to the thrill every year. 

What were you for Halloween? I was Tarzan one night and a scarecrow another night. 

Favorite spot in Philly and why? My favorite spot in Philly is the river front. I’ve gone rollerblading a couple times at the Blue Cross RiverRink, I go to Penn’s Landing for concerts, and I even went on a swan paddle boat in the Delaware River! It’s such a fun area. 

And any advice for freshmen? Always stay true to yourself even if other people or obstacles challenge you. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in. And don’t take life too seriously, you’ll be fine! 

HCXO,

Tori