Business Casual Edition: Samantha Weiner ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Any student at SJU knows how difficult it can be to dress up for the many events we find ourselves at during our time at Hawk Hill. Events such as Greek formal chapter meetings, the career fair, business policy, etc. require business casual. Samantha Weiner, an executive board member of Phi Sigma Sigma, showcased how to look like a young professional on a college budget.

Samantha Weiner

Hometown:  Manalapan, NJ

Pants: Old Navy

Samantha is casual, appropriate and sophisticated in patterned ankle length pants, a black tee, and a fitted white blazer.

What is your go-to piece when you are wearing business casual attire?

I think blazers are a great piece that you can use with many things and makes it professional. I like to wear blazers with dresses, specially over the summer when it is cold in the office but hot outside.

HC XO,

Nicole 

Born and raised in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Majoring in Communication Studies at Saint Joseph's University. I am a fashion lover since day one, I am pretty sure it is in my genes. I believe that knowledge is important, love and kindness are necessary, faith is what holds everything together, and being girly doesn't hurt anyone.