This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

We at Her Campus and our friends at the Sustainability club as are excited to be hosting a campus-wide clothing swap on December 6, at 7pm in Alumnae Hall!

Bring any clothes you no longer wear, and leave with something new and fresh instead. Every piece of clothing you donate allows you a piece you’re able to take out, so the more you donate the more you’ll end up with. Additionally, all unclaimed clothing at the end of the night will be donated to a local non-profit.

Swapping clothing is a great way to maintain freshness in your wardrobe without having to buy anything new, making it more sustainable for both your wallet and the environment!

Clothing at the swap will include garments of all types and genders, but the more versatility we have the better.

Please feel free to keep up with update via our Facebook event, linked here!

Co-CC and Co-Founder of our HC chapter at Simmons U. Current senior and PR/Marketing Major. LA born and raised, but a bi-coastal girl in-training. Enthusiast of alpacas, sunscreen and overnight oats.