This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

With Spring Break around the corner, don’t wait until you’re at the beach to showcase your latest looks! Who said you can’t look cute and comfy at the airport? Grab some inspiration from this look to travel in style this vacation season!

Moon & Madison Oversized Cardigan – You may not be able to bring your favorite snuggy onto the plane, but giant sweaters are the next best thing. Boho basics make perfect top layers to simple tank tops and camisoles! Opting for a muted tone like oatmeal or gray gives you plenty of freedom to mix and match, but don’t be afraid to go bold with your cardigan color scheme either.

Forever 21 Cropped High Neck – These simple mock-turtleneck tops are a great addition to any closet (and they’re super cheap at Forever 21 too!). The cropped length creates a perfect balance of showing a little skin and sitting higher on your collar bone for a flattering fit.

Pacsun Black Sun Hat – I’ve had this hat sitting in my closet for over five years now – so if that doesn’t show how timeless sun hats are, I don’t know what will! Truly, sun hats are a must for a warm vacation. Whether you go for an Audrey Hepburn look with a classic black, or a Monroe straw hat approach, always protect that face from the sun in style!

Abercrombie & Fitch White Jeans – According to fashion magazines of the past, wearing white before Memorial Day or after Labor Day, is a major outfit faux pas. I say the out with the old and in with the new! White bottoms are known to elongate legs and they’ll certainly make you stand out.

Round Ray-Bans – Sunglasses are a staple for every worldly getaway and Ray Bans are a classic. Personally, I tend to go for the rounded or clubmaster styles, but try testing out all the fun shapes they have to offer in-store to see what flatters your head shape the most (or of course whatever’s on sale).

Target Leopard-Print Suitcase – Every lover of travel has a favorite suitcase, so why not make it an outfit accessory? This adorable leopard luggage from Target is perfect for your next vacay and at Target’s unbeatable prices, you could be traveling in style in no time.

Helen Ruhlin

Simmons '21

Second-year student from Maine at Simmons University. Currently undeclared, usually lost, perpetually happy!