This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

1. Clover Food Lab

With multiple locations in and around the city, Clover is always my first choice when I’m craving some delicious plant-based foods.  My personal favorite is the BBQ Seitan Sandwich!

Photo courtesy of Clover Food Lab

2. by CHLOE

by CHLOE is a relatively new chain, but they do have two locations in Boston, one in the Fenway area, and one in the Seaport! All of the food here is vegan and absolutely delicious (make sure to dip your fries in the chipotle aioli and beet ketchup)!

Photo courtesy of Boston Magazine

3. Veggie Galaxy

This is a completely vegetarian, diner-style spot is located in Central Square in Cambridge, and has some of the most delicious food around. They get bonus points for having an extensive selection of completely vegan desserts AND serving breakfast all day every day!

Photos courtesy of Veggie Galaxy 

4. My Thai Vegan Cafe

All items on the menu of this hidden Chinatown gem are vegan! Their noodle dishes are to die for, and you can wash them down with refreshing bubble tea.

5. Life Alive

Located in Central Square in Cambridge, Life Alive is one of the most interesting places to eat around Boston.  Their menu features freshly made grain and salad bowls, wraps, and smoothies and juices.  

6. Dig Inn

Dig Inn does serve meat, but they have an abundance of veg options and bowls are completely customizable.  All of their food is locally sourced and cooked fresh, they even change their menu seasonally!  Be sure to try the upstate mac & cheese.

A third-year Nursing and Psychology student at Simmons College. When I'm not studying (which I must admit isn't often), I love exploring Boston, eating delicious food, and taking photos with my Canon!