This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Does anyone really like Ross Geller anymore? If so, what are you doing? Ross may be one of the most manipulative, jealous, entitled and anti-feminist characters to ever earn the role of a leading cast member on a sitcom. Here are some of the many examples where Ross Geller was ACTUALLY the worst character on friends (trust me, folks, it was hard to narrow it down to ten.)

1. Following Elizabeth on Spring break so she wouldn’t be around other boys

During the small period of time where Ross dated Elizabeth, one of his students at NYU, she was getting ready to go on spring break with her friends. When Ross heard this he first tried to police the outfits and bathing suits she packed, then when he didn’t find that to work, he decided to follow her there to make sure she didn’t cheat on him. Really, Ross?

2. When he had to show Rachel’s co-workers she had a boyfriend because he was jealous she was working with men

…And wouldn’t leave her alone when she told him she was really busy.

3. That time he wouldn’t let his son play with a Barbie

Honestly, why do you need to control the toys your kid plays with?

4. Unagi

Sure this episode was funny, but really it was just Ross trying to show Rachel and Pheobe that women can’t defend themselves.

5. The ‘I hate Rachel Green club’

Remember that time that Ross and Brad Pitt started a club to start nasty rumors about Rachel just because she didn’t want to date them? Me too.

6. The time he thought Emily would turn gay just because she was hanging out with Susan

This just isn’t a thing, Ross.

7. The time Ross couldn’t even take ownership for getting Rachel pregnant

8. When he wouldn’t allow his baby to be watched by a perfectly qualified male nanny

9. The time he said the wrong name at the altar.

10. The infamous “We were on a break”

Sure, you were “on a break” but that doesn’t mean Rachel can’t be upset about you sleeping with another woman the same day (Also, that’s not how “being on a break” works.)