This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

As Netflix watching rises during this critical period of the world, I’m sure that you’ve exhausted all the Netflix series that you think are interesting to you. I’m here to tell you that there is hope! Here I will give you 10 of the best Netflix shows that I’ve watched, and I have watched a lot! Ready, set, get watching!

You

If you haven’t watched You, I beg you to join the trend! You will not regret watching this series. It has two seasons of riveting love, suspicion, and will leave you biting your nails while watching what Joe (or is it Joe?) does next.

Jane The Virgin

Straight out of a telenovela! Jane The Virgin is more than a conflicting love story, but about the journey of Jane who she has a new baby on the way despite being a virgin. I recommend you watch this show if you love some drama and the unexpected.

The Circle

ALERT! This show is a little different from the average show that I have watched on Netflix, but I loved it! This show is a three week competition, and the contestants can be whoever they want to be, whether it is their self or someone else, on a social media platform called The Circle for $100,000 (hence, the name of the show). The other contestants don’t have any idea whether the other contestants are that person, being real or not. Who will win? You won’t know unless you watch.

Stranger Things

Do you like all things supernatural and fantasy? If so, then Stranger Things may be your next show to watch. At first, this show may be confusing, but trust me, it gets so good through the seasons! Demogorgons, superpowers, and dangerous adventures are watiting for you.

The Politician

I already know what you’re thinking…this is about politics. Wrong! Starring A young high school boy named Payton (played by Ben Platt), who dreams of becoming the president of the United States. As he forms who he is in high school, he applies to college and forms new friendships, but he encounters some obstacles along the way. I recommend this show if you love drama and a thrilling story.

Gossip Girl

Hey, Her Campus! It’s Gossip Girl here, and I’m here to tell you this is such a fantastic show! Gossip Girl is about a group of teenagers growing up in New York City with a mysterious person that has all the latest gossip available to everyone on the internet. Who is Gossip Girl? You’ll only know if you watch. XOXO!

Pretty Little Liars

Got a secret. Can you keep it? Now, Pretty Little Liars isn’t on Netflix anymore, but it is accessible on other streaming services. This is my all time favorite show, and I have watched it so many times through! I don’t want to give anything away, but you can find out what these four friends do over the course of seven seasons when you watch!

The Office

The Office is a great show for anybody to watch. It has funny characters and a variety of episodes to watch throughout its nine seasons. Definitely watch this show for a laugh!

Friends

They will be there for you! Will you be there for them too? Now, Friends isn’t on Netflix anymore either, but it is avilable on regular TV and other streaming sites. They are funny, sarcastic, and everything you want in a TV show. Follow these six friends through their adventures and see what they are up to!

The Vampire Diaries

Do you like vampires, werewolves, and hybrids? Well, The Vampire Diaries just might be for you. Elena goes on a wild adventure after a traumatic event, but what will she do? If you dare to find out, then you need to watch!

Well, now you know what I think. What do you think you want to watch? Go and find out with my recommendations! Ready, set, Netflix!

Elizabeth Kraupner is a Siena College Class of 2022 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Psychology.