bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Snacks That are So Good, They Should be Unhealthy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

If your like me, you love to snack. However, it can be hard to find a healthy snack you actually want to eat. Here are a few of my favorite options.

Bananas with Peanut Butter

Cut up bananas with peanut butter are one of my favorites. This snack will give you plenty of energy and protein! It is prefect quick morning snack that will fuel you for the day. A medium sized banana is roughly 100 calories; and one tablespon of average grade peanut butter contains 190 calories. 

Yogurt with Granola 

Yogurt with granola is one of the most delicious and satisfying snacks! There are 140 calories in a 1/2 a cup of greek yogurt, and 100 calories in 1/4 cup of granola. Try adding a variety of fruits to spice up this snack!

Avocado Toast

Avocado toast is not only tasty but it is fun to make. Half an average sized avacado is approxlimatly 150 calories, and a piece of toast is 120. This healthy snack will keep you full for hours!

Rice Cakes

Rice cakes are the perfect solution to satisfy cravings. Not to metion, it is virtually fat free – and delicious! Experiment with different toppings – afterall, a quaker rice cake is only 35 calories. 

Happy Snacking :)

All nutrition informatin taken from fatsecret.ca

Emily Weinert is a Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Economics and Actuarial Sciences.