This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Over the past five years I have began to take my skincare more seriosuly. Throughout these years I have tried many products that I found about through friends, dermotgoloists, and trends online. These five products are the ones that have seemed to make the biggest difference for me and my skin. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 

Ever since I was younger my mom would always buy clinique products, and this has been a product I have been using for many years and has been a tried and true product. Every day after using my face cleanser I use this before bed and I love it. It moisturizes your face without leaving a residue on your face as it blends in with your skin almost immediately. It isn’t heavy on your skin like other skin moisturizers. 

You can find it here for $28.00!

Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Gentle Foaming Cleanse

Over the summer, I began using this cleanser due to looking for new face products and, considering I love Burt’s Bees, I decided to give it a try. It is very gentle with no beads to cleanse your skin. It is a foam that feels very nice on your skin, and after washing it off with warm water it makes your face feel very clean and clear. It’s good for my skin, which is combination to dry and it doesn’t dry out my face. 

You can find it here for $9.99!

Mario Badescu Spray

I bought this spray due to the trend at the time; however, I ended up really enjoying it and I also noticed a big change in my skin since implementing it into my nightly routine. Not only is this product good for my nighttime routine after I apply my moisturizer, but on a hot summer’s day, it refreshes your skin and allows you to cool off for a little bit. I use two to three sprays after my moisturizer every night. It definitely has improved my skin by adding that extra step of moisture. 

You can find it here for $7.00!

Que Bella Face Masks

One of my favorite things to do is face masks with friends on a relaxing night, and these are the perfect face masks for that. Que Bella has a whole line of different types of face masks for different skin types and different purposes. This particular one is a peel-off pomegranate one and it is my favorite. After using it my skin feels refreshed and clean. They also have a charcoal peel off which is good if you are looking to get rid of black heads.

You can find it here for $1.99!

Lush Rosy Cheeks Face Mask

Lush is one of my favorite stores to buy skincare and bath products at and this mask is one of my favorites from the brand. This mask is very moisturizing for your skin. I have found that keeping this product in the fridge is very effective, because not only does the product last longer, but it also feels cooling on your skin when applied. This mask is good every once and a while to give your skin a refreshing change from your usual skincare routine.

You can find it here for $12.95! 

Of course everyone has different skin types and preferences. These are just the porducts that I have found that personally made a differnece for my skin and have been able to clear up some of my acne and dryness. Skincare is so important and it is essential that you find products that work well for your skin type. 

Caroline Seppa is a Siena College Class of 2022 alumna. She studied Accounting with an Information Systems minor during her time at Siena.