Mr. Siena 2020 - Meet Zach Brimmer

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for - Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. Next up is Zach Brimmer!

Image By Author

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to become involved with Mr. Siena? 

Zach Brimmer: Senior year! Why not? I have been heavily involved around campus; and this is one thing I have not done yet, so might as well do it to check it off of the bucket-list!

HCS: Have you done any service trips? If so, where? 

ZB: I have not, but I have been apart of the NExT community consulting on campus which gave me the opportunity to do service around the Capital Region.

Image By Author

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints…what special talent might we see at Mr. Siena? 

ZB: There may be a piano and a mic with some special guest appearances from people you have seen around campus.

HCS: What would you like to say to the people of Siena? 

ZB: Come out and support on the 8th! Underclassman...You should do Mr. Siena. It is a great time and you meet some great people.

Image By Author

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 8 at 8 p.m. in the Marcelle Athletic Complex! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!