Mr. Siena Committee

Mr. Siena 2020 – Meet Simon Santos

It’s the event that we’ve all been waiting for - Mr. Siena! Get to know the contestants before you see them strutting their stuffs on stage. First up is Simon Santos!

[bf_image id="q7jtl9-8y7jc0-5gkb55"]Image By Author

Her Campus Siena: What made you want to be involved in Mr. Siena?

Simon Santos: My friend Nikki mentioned Mr. Siena to me, and said I should audition! I realized how much our Siena community truly loves giving back. I wanted to be apart of us giving back to an even larger community (Habitat for Humanity). I love to make people laugh and just have a good time, what's better than Mr. Siena! This is my chance to bring my ENERGY and JOY to everyone here on campus.

HCS: Have you done any service trips?

SS: I volunteer with Special Olympics in CT!

HCS: Are you doing any service trips in the spring?

SS: I hope to go on a Habitat for Humanity service trip next semester!

[bf_image id="q7jtla-3p73gg-5w9q4x"]Image By Author

HCS: Let’s give the people some hints…what special talent might we see at Mr. Siena?

SS: I just encourage you to open your ears and your hearts!

HCS: What would you like to say to the people of Siena?

SS: Always unleash your inner beast with everything you do.

[bf_image id="q7jtla-fd4eg8-bwac56"]

Image By Author

Mr. Siena is on Saturday, February 8 at 8 p.m. in the Marcelle Athletic Complex! Buy your Mr. Siena presale-tickets at the Welcome Desk in the Sarazen Student Union for $6, or at the door for $8. See you there, Saints!

Emily is a double major in Actuarial Science and Economics. Although she is more number based than letter based, she is proud to be Co-Campus Correspondent. Some of her interests, besides math, include old Disney channel movies, Florence and the Machine, a nice home cooked meal, and her goldendoodle. Keep up with Emily's adventures on Instagram @emilyweinert!